The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Rage Inducing Moment In Warframe?

Gammaion

People who don't read an entire post and reply to the topic about something that is irrelevant or has been addressed.

Real scenario:

I was running a void mission with my ash and I had 4 revives. I died 4 times to the lasers because of lag but found one of those super treasure rooms. I managed to get all the way through and was breaking the boxes when I managed to get flow. This was update 9 or so when trading wasn't available. I was so excited about getting the mod that I ran to extraction as fast as possible. Was running around a laser box when all of the sudden my frame rate drops really low and I accidentally hit the 2 key. I watch in slow motion as my ash goes into cloaking and is murdered by the lasers and falls to the ground. I failed the mission and raged about it for a few minutes. Then I realized that it might have been a fast hands instead of flow (both mods have ember on them). To this day I don't remember if it was flow or not but it was still kind of funny. I finally managed to get flow after 250+ hours when my friend traded me one.

Edited by Lqn8r

Zero Rage in this game. Thanks to DE. You have created an almost perfect game that i can enjoy with friends. I left the Battlefield franchise after 12 years of faithful service.

Once 4 came out, they took the fun out of the game in a big way, so no more.

Rage the most when it's only at T3D wave 10 and people leave for the items they want, what a waste of key

It took me SOOOOOO long to get the Dakra Prime BP because the ONLY time I ever saw it drop is in T3D on wave 5 of someone else's key and I couldn't bring myself to be that guy and leave on that one.

Finally got it on a T3E the other day and the guys I was running with couldn't understand why I was so happy with what they considered a super common drop.

It was difficult.

I could mention Arc Traps. I could mention getting stances. (I'm looking at you, tranquil cleave, making me get it for 7 of my friends.) I could mention any prime weapons and their damn rng. I could also mention laggy hosts, self centered Rhinos, pink Vaubans, but nope.

Who ever decided Ancient Disrupters were a good idea. You. I will find you. >:|

wave 50... 55 minutes survival ?... "progress not saved"...

The most badly implemented progress save ever in any game I have formerly played. It's just a shame, I love Warframe but these things where you lost 50 minutes of your time (items and BPs) is simply a shame. I'm absolutely persuaded that DE is loosing a lot of players with that, because that is a cause of "rage quit". And a even a very good reason to ragequit...

Rhinos with Vanguard and max Rush wielding Dual Zorens and Soma.  I just want to murder something when I see one of those.

Also the Grineer mobile defense maps, especially the galleon one.  Especially when that one guy goes out and decides to choke all the spawns at once and kill everything that comes in from outside the terminal rooms.

Will always be arctraps. The most rage inducing "feature" ever to be implemented in this game. I really hope they get removed, because this is the kind of S#&$ that eventually makes me stop playing a game.