Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update #1 is here!

[DE]Rebecca

Patch number 1 is here! To patch Warframe, close your game, and relaunch! Patch occurs in launcher.

Your build will display the following upon a succesful patch: 10.26.15.22

Patch revision notes:

• Made launcher support custom Windows text sizes (high-DPI settings caused problems)
  • Fixed rescue agent getting stuck on cover objects
  • Prevented players from dying in tutorial
  • Fixed “raise reactor” prompt not appearing for some players
  • Fixed players animating at higher rate in menus
  • Fixed kill ranking and display issues (all missing kills were recovered)
  • Fixed problems caused by enemies fallen into pits
  • Fixed enemies taking cover inside solid objects
  • Fixed player rank displayed at sign in (was showing 0 instead of actual rank)
  • Fixed jump-slash attack embedding players into stairs
  • Fixed a number of crashes and defects discovered by Beta testers
  • Rebalanced store item prices.
  • Please remember to obey all signs and rules; the safety of you and our crew is our highest priority

NOTE: You will only be able to connect with users running the same version as you.

• Like 7

I want to try more battle frames and i mean this is the closed beta and usualy they give us more acess to the store items so we can test them all but insted now the new battleframes are far out of everyone reach and i think it is a bit insane of a price for closed beta. also 1k for a mission after doing about 20 missions is alittle sad.

Edit . Did not know about selling mods earned a good 26k from a really nice mod i sold by mistake but at least i have a new battleframe.

Edited by neoninjasauce

I want to try more battle frames and i mean this is the closed beta and usualy they give us more acess to the store items so we can test them all but insted now the new battleframes are far out of everyone reach and i think it is a bit insane of a price for closed beta. also 1k for a mission after doing about 20 missions is alittle sad.

The Credit earning system is good for now. because i don't know what you're doing but i make atleast 3K a mission deopending on many upgrades i get. 100K for the starting Warframe is a little strange but hey, closed beta is still colsed beta.

the mod drop rate seems to have increased too

or is that just me

either way I'll be able to buy about two frames a day by selling all of them

the cash you get from completing missions really seems like chump change compared to the selling your mods

Do you think it would be possible to get something like a running patch log, for the up-and-comming patch? isn't too big of an issue, i'm just wanting to know whats getting attention/what bugs are known

This would really make it easy for us to leave posts with anything that might not be on the list in one place.