[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.2.3

Everything was better in the old days! Even the masks could transform you into a super hero ;)

giphy.gif

Special thx for:

• Fixed an issue where enemies killed right after being affected by Rhino’s Stomp ability would remain permanently floating in the air.

Edited by AtLasVegas-EGT-
  • Upvote 58

So this is all for today? No 13.3? Just looking for confirmation, this hotfix looks good.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the hotfix, when should we expect to see anything done about the Conclave requirement on the specters? I understood why they were so expensive, but the conclave was what was bumming me out.

• Upvote 1

Well... "ANY" is still there in the codex. The old Torid that the napalm uses today.

Edited by xFrancis
  • Upvote 3

interesting

you teased the corpus freeze ray around the same time as melee 2.0......

where is it?

Edited by Zhoyzu
  • Upvote 9

Still hoping for Stat Mod slot... want to have Vanguard stats but show my Rhino Prime helm...

Question: Will will be able to have both an Arcane Helmet and a Statless Helmet crafted and available? I don't necessarily want to overwrite my crafted helms, and would not mind at all crafting a second statless version... that is, taking into consideration that the far better idea of a Stat Mod is not going to be implemented... ;-)

EDIT:

WTS VANGUARD 1000P

Yeah, GL with that! Unless they give us our uncrafted arcane bps back, nobody is tradin nobody no nothin.  :-P

EDIT 2:

They made it so you can't craft a helm you already own (like in the "old days"). If you check your inventory, you will see the bps there.

Edited by Thunder_Chief
  • Upvote 9

Ok.... Thanks i guess (no new weapons) :(

*back to Firefall i guess with a tear running down the face*

• Upvote 2