Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Why not change the arcane blueprints to normal blueprints? So we could build the new versions aside of the arcane ones?

Also, same question, are the built helmets trade-able or their blueprints?

Can we sell an arcane built helmet and use one of the arcane blueprints to re-craft it?

Edited by ArchPhaeton

i personally think they could have done it better like yea if you want to make it cosmetic go right ahead but why cant we add our own stats to the helmet as a blueprint or even clan research i just want stats back on my helmets (cause i didnt collect them all yet)

Despite having all the stats helmets I need, I think this is a terrible "hotfix". This will surely fill the trade channel with ridiculously overpriced helmets, especially the Vanguard helm.

Why not just keep the stats, and give players an option to turn off their stats if desired? If this cannot be done, then hopefully these changes get rolled back.

At the moment, this isn't giving the players a lot of options, especially since we can't own 2 helmets of the same kind.

Randomly the Ogris and Penta will do damage to the pod we are to protect in ODD. This was mentioned by some others last week. It is still happening though it is a bit more rare but it is still happening.

Any plans to fix it for good?

Thanx for the fixes :-)

So, see as how the helmets originally augmented Warframes they were crafted for by giving them an extra boost in areas the Dev team possibly

thought they were weak in, will we be getting those Warframes buffed to reflect the loss? (then all helmet ability can be removed).

Or is there something else in development to replace the helmets boost ability?

HOLD ON - where are all my hard earned helmets that were bonus for doing missions.  I was waiting for the market to open up

so i could trade them ??????

and with no compensation or replacements - pity i cant do that to your platinum !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes apologies now i see that you have converted all the helmets and left them as a BP so i can sell them, but they do

NOT show as ready for building in the Foundry so i cannot build more.

Also you have made it so that duplicates of weapon Skins DO NOT show in the foundry as well.

A VERY disgruntled Tenno !

Edited by ComplexLain

• Dark Sector conflict missions have been replaced with Mobile Defense missions.

thats bad- really bad. It will extremely slow down all conflicts if you need to sit there for 10-15 minutes per run. Also severely limited the option to run them solo.

that is GOOD man! what u say!! ; 

all runs must have 30mins for de DS.

Edited by Millencolin

i have a problem, i wan know , where are all my arcane helmets?
i rushed many helms , before the update,

and i started to build all helms ..

and now i have nothing . only some bps..

I had 3 vnaguard helm + buildedeheln on my rhino , and where are all?

please look for a solution ,

i dont play more warframe if this no get a solution.

mmm ..}

Edited by Millencolin