Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Previously crafted or purchased Helmets with stats have been grandfathered in and will not be affected by this change. 

THANK YOU. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

I was freaking out, I didn't want to lose my helmet stats ;-;' thank you DE, this was a very considerate move.

Making people buy versions of the helmets without stats doesn't make sense to me.  Arcane helmets should be able to work as purely cosmetic as well or just give helmets that have been 'grandfathered' the ability to have their bonuses switched out for the bonus and appearance the player wants.

My Arcane helmets that were building in the foundary are all GONE after the hotfix, DE please fix this, I lost 200k credits and the BPs

I'm in the same boat, put 4 building before I got logged out, nothing running in the foundry when I logged back in, and relevant BP's missing.

Well, thanks for the bug fixes.  Not sure why the decision was made to remove stats from "arcane" alternate helmets.  Isn't customization one of the core attributes of this game?  And not just for visual effects, the mod system to customize your gear depending on playstyle, etc.

I miss the good old days of update Wednesdays having a new weapon or toy.  Unfortunately, I don't see any this week.  I've played this for game for quite a while and purchased a fair amount of platinum.  Every time I get bored with the game some new and interesting content is added and I end up rekindling my interest in the game.

Anyhow, thanks for the fixes and look forward to the next new content to keep it fresh.

Cheers,

Sailor