Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.2.3

Additions:

• Added in a new Battle Pay Reserve section to the Dark Sector Menu. This will display a credit amount of how much Battle Pay is left for the selected Node.

This is nice, but, just like the battle pay not being given when the last invasion mission is started in time but not finished,

The battle pay for dark sectors needs to be subtracted from the total when the mission is started rather than finished.  THEN if someone aborts or fails the battle pay can be added back to the pool.  There is just no reason that you can start a mission that is to give a specific reward, complete the mission and NOT GET THE REWARD.

• Helmets with stat modifications have now been removed from the Market/Alert Cycle. Previously crafted or purchased Helmets with stats have been grandfathered in and will not be affected by this change. Additional Stat-to-Stateless Helmet recipes have been added to the Market for individuals wishing to change their current stat modifying helmets to purely cosmetic versions. To coincide with this change, the ability to trade Helmets has been added into the game as well. While the possible options to execute on this change were many, we do not feel comfortable removing the stats outright from gear players have spent hours and hours waiting for via alerts or spent Platinum on. The agency is in the players hand to remove the stats, and we will monitor to decide if further steps need to be taken.

Yeah, yeah...thx for the info before the patch...the finished Nova helmet is grateful to be pure cosmetic now. I can't hear its happiness now but it must be somewhere in that noise that sounds like the Unreal Tournament kid (min 2:25) here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKSj0Z0spqo. I'm sure the helmet is fine...

Edited by Lesserli

Why would anyone wanna debuff their helmet stats to the statless one? I don't get it. If they were going to remove the stat helmets, they should have removed the existing one too. I agree to the making stats toggle-able too. Or even converting "Cosmetic Helmets" to Arcane Helmets through blueprinting. I can't help but feel that the gap between new players and the more veteran players are growing bigger and bigger. (My Rhino is faster than your Rhino~!) I have all the arcane helmet myself. It's not a huge issue to me at all. But I also feel that the "equality" factor is getting more transparent. Any new player shouldn't feel outclassed by a veteran player in my opinion. Even if it is a tiny difference in performance... Though the performance seems rather drastic to me.

Edited by MaigoNeko

D.E. I personally support the removal of stats on helmets especially as more and more stat-less helmets are being created, I however strongly oppose what you have done to Arcane Helmets, all you have done is create an elitist scramble for these helmets which will create an environment very unfriendly to new players. Please either completely remove stats from Helmets, keep Helmets the way they are now or create a system were Helmets can be worn for appearance but have their stat modifiers as switchable "mods" or "auras" for helmets that would allow any of that warframe's stat modifiers to be applied to any of that warframe's helmets.

Thanks for fancy fixes like always! Now, I can play missions with few Warframes with good looking helmet whatever I want....

Shouldn't have sold off all helmet bps though....coulda make lot of platinum XD

Anyone Else getting an issue where the game finished the download but wont update or load? Just sits at the screen saying checking for update or some crap...sry but getting pissed off at this point and its either find a solution or stop trying since i cant even play the game anymore....

This is a sad, because the removal of stat helmets has been just an occurrence of the game managers, not the feeling of a community how has spent credits, resources, time and even platinum.

I hope the managers will recognize this pointless decision.

This is a sad, because the removal of stat helmets has been just an occurrence of the game managers, not the feeling of a community how has spent credits, resources, time and even platinum.

I hope the managers will recognize this pointless decision.

THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN WE SPEND HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS....IF THEY DID DONT YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE BETTER SUPPORT?