Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

ILL CALM DOWN WHEN I CAN GET WHAT I PAID MONEY FOR.......

For the record, you're not the only customer DE have. I believe Skree is skimming this thread by now.

And, the way you talk right now strikes me as a whiny person, not a people reporting for issues in their game.

Calm.down.

For the record, you're not the only customer DE have. I believe Skree is skimming this thread by now.

And, the way you talk right now strikes me as a whiny person, not a people reporting for issues in their game.

Calm.down.

AND THE WAY YOU TALK STRIKES ME AS A FAN BOY WHOS NOT WORKING FOR HIS CHECK .AND WHEN YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU WANNA DO IN UR FREE TIME AND SPEND SOME MONEY ON IT ONLY FOR IT TO CRAP OUT DUE TO AN UPDATE AND THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON IT IS BEING WASTED YOU WOULD BE UPSET TOO. I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER NUMBNUTZ. ITS CLEAR TO SEE BY THE 100S OF PEOPLE I PLAY THE DAMN GAME WITH. STOP TRYING TO ACT INTELLEGENT AND STOP DEFENDING THEM. THIS DOESENT CONCERN YOU. ILL CALM DOWN WHEN I GET WHAT I SPENT MONEY ON....

More caps! And accusations! Snipsnipsnip

For the record, I spent zero dollar on the game. I'm working on every single items I had.

And no, no. I'm not angry at all lol. It just baffles me at how you responded to things.

Very peculiar, indeed.

But this converstion is getting redundant. And not the right place anyway.

Edited by Lorche

For the record, I spent zero dollar on the game. I'm working on every single items I had.

And no, no. I'm not angry at all lol. It just baffles me at how you responded to things.

Very peculiar, indeed.

But this converstion is getting redundant. And not the right place anyway.

wow kid you dont listen much in life do you? Or read for this matter...I never said you were angry...I said you would be...stop trying so hard to sound smart ok....and indeed it isent the right place...now run along. Adults are talking....

and yes its funny when its not you.

Edited by Mr.Rennon

AND THE WAY YOU TALK STRIKES ME AS A FAN BOY WHOS NOT WORKING FOR HIS CHECK .AND WHEN YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU WANNA DO IN UR FREE TIME AND SPEND SOME MONEY ON IT ONLY FOR IT TO CRAP OUT DUE TO AN UPDATE AND THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON IT IS BEING WASTED YOU WOULD BE UPSET TOO. I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER NUMBNUTZ. ITS CLEAR TO SEE BY THE 100S OF PEOPLE I PLAY THE DAMN GAME WITH. STOP TRYING TO ACT INTELLEGENT AND STOP DEFENDING THEM. THIS DOESENT CONCERN YOU. ILL CALM DOWN WHEN I GET WHAT I SPENT MONEY ON....

dude calm your tatas, make a support ticket, they are usually very helpful. You do sound like a child who dropped their lollipop on the ground and is demanding another one. Calm down, and go to the support, and make a ticket.  

wow kid you dont listen much in life do you? Or read for this matter...I never said you were angry...I said you would be...stop trying so hard to sound smart ok....and indeed it isent the right place...now run along. Adults are talking....

and yes its funny when its not you.

Now you're calming down. And I'm just stating the fact.

That is all.

And yeah, I'll stop now, just for the sake of not de-railing this thread

Edited by Lorche

dude calm your tatas, make a support ticket, they are usually very helpful. You do sound like a child who dropped their lollipop on the ground and is demanding another one. Calm down, and go to the support, and make a ticket.  

Someone else wants to wear the big pants. You ever work a hard job for a check? Sounds like yall spending momma and poppas money.

They never responded to the last ticket I opened. right after they said they increased the team size....Meaning they dont give a damn we spend money.

Now you're calming down. And I'm just stating the fact.

That is all.

And yeah, I'll stop now, just for the sake of not de-railing this thread

im calming down because now i look back at it this is pretty funny... conversing with humans...I hate people.

Someone else wants to wear the big pants. You ever work a hard job for a check? Sounds like yall spending momma and poppas money.

They never responded to the last ticket I opened. right after they said they increased the team size....Meaning they dont give a damn we spend money.

yes I work two godd*&$ fast food jobs, I know how it feels to work for a small pay check. I have also lost out on Mods and Plat because of server issues. so I know exactly why you are upset. Im telling you, you need to calm down, you are WAY overreacting, when I made a support ticket it took them about two days to respond and I didnt even get the Mod back that I lost. quit acting like the universe revolves around you and be patient. 

Geez your acting like a child who wants to sound grown up.

Edited by Senketsu_