Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

well tbh i sorta agree with him, i mean this  wasnt in no way a hotfix, it made the game worse and broke game aspects while not fixing alot of major bugs, i mean look at it now, i cant craft my arcane helms, i cant trade my already built helms, which are things highlighted in the patch notes, the issue was raised right after it was done, and not even a single reply by staff to atleast acknowledge the issue its just plain out seemingly ignored, no reply and no fix.

Not to complain but you still haven't fixed the experience points bug. Half the time only the first player in a match gets any experience points, the other half of the time only 2 players do. This doesn't happen when I solo. Only with teams. Tell me it's not just me having this problem.

Is this what we get for Wednesday's Update Time?

Mmm,well,ok,yeah.

It will be nice if you remove some more content. We will soon call it Content Removal Wednesdays.

and this:

• Fixed further issues with work in progress items appearing in the Codex.

does not fix Any weapon appearing in codex, Fusion cores appear ungathered(in red) and Loot aura that is still anavailable. What did you fix than?

Edited by YourMoms

No reinforcements? Whatta...

Where are the new weapons?

I do not care about specters - I am able to craft them even if you'll twice their price.

I do not care about helmets - I've got every single one which is "arcane". Besides, you've promised us to give an ability to set them up as we want to. Instead of that you've just removed all the stats and add them as a plat item. Such an DE-style.

What next? Removing all the stats from the weapons' skins? Blanking skills as they all will deal clary an impact type of damage? Yeah, right, let's sterilize game even more.

I do not care. Just give me an ability to rank myself up to 16th one at all.

• Fixed further issues with work in progress items appearing in the Codex.

does not fix Any weapon appearing in codex, Fusion cores appear ungathered(in red) and Loot aura that is still anavailable. What did you fix than?

The fixed a broken helmets. Because y'know, having stats is clearly a bug.

btw, agreed about cores. Вымораживает нафиг.

Edited by MECT_HET

Guys sorry about earlier and big apology to the guys I got into it with. I went for a walk and found something on the ground that made me not care about the game lol Someones not a happy hippie right now....That is all..

I understand the fact this has been a worry for a long time to get rid of helmets have additional effects AKA the last warframes that came in with helms with effects were nova and one other can't remember whom.  I understand it takes work to come out with them and most likely cause more glitching then needed aswell. Understandible. I have been playing Hardcore for a little over 5 months now everyday hoping for my favorite warframe Ember helmet alert would appear.  The last known helm alert for her was about a month ago. i was seconds away and could not boot up my computer to get to it in time. I was pratically secons away that being said the only way I could get it now is by buying it. (lets face it no one wants to trade there awsome helm at a cheap price) I still love warframe and will continue to play. But I am deeply sarrowed and feel as if my dreams of acheving items such as helmets is now null and void. I really loved those features it added a new style of game machanics to this game. 

All im really getting at is please dont nurf this game like this again, I have most helms in the game and I can't help but say I hope no one else finds out they cant get the items they want now.

Your actions with helmets were done wrong. DE, by allowing further alienation and inconsistencies, you created an imbalance that will haunt and demolish future plans to balance your Frames.

And the Focus system? That won't change things unless you take care of everything.

And why the hell do you have to PAY to remove stats on your helmets? 

Can I ask what brought on the helmet change? it seems sort of sudden...

llMR8PR.jpg

In other news, can there be a list of the new visuals for warframes? maybe new abilities video or something xD?

Edited by Demon093

Let me get this right you literly snuck into my inventory while i was asleep and like a theif in the night your stole over 100 Blueprints i owned worked for paid for and spend hundreds of hours obtainining, i would like to report a crime this is not nerfing this is grand larceny THEIF THIEF THIEF ISay

For all intents and purposes I should be happy. I have all the important helmets, rest in blueprints. I am set, remaining ones can be sold. 'Tis only good, no?

But why when I first saw this post, and later when I read 

WTS VANGUARD 1000P

I knew exactly how this would end. DE. Regardless how many warning points I will get for this. Hug you. With all sincerity.

Are your exclusive mods not enough? Are you not getting enough platinum from people who can't afford the trade?

You could just change alert rewards to statless helmets. Leave stat-helmets in the shop. Raise the price to some 100-150 on the important ones. But let the option stay, as long as it's in the game.

You don't want to hug up all the old players? Well what about new ones? What about people coming to the game and finding out that the BEST stuff in the game is exclusive and unobtainable? I remember when I joined, when I actually liked the non-P2W status of the game. Now all I see is this semi-RMAH trade, filled with Cicero\Tethras and now there will be helmets.

Attribute of the past - sell out of the present.

Cheers, your beta is getting bettar by the numbers.

The helmets should be changed back to the way they were, new players should be given the chance that older players got to experience what they were like when they actually meant something when they were equipped.