Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies "casual" Animation Moves

Muminidas

Just an idea of mine, to make specific aniamtion sets for Grineer/Corpus units tom give them more personality. 

Currently, while not alerted enemies will just wander around and do their standard patrol routine. Why not give them more animations, which will make them more "realistic"?

Few examples : Grineers standing in 3-4 ppl gropus talking about stuff, sitting on crates, doing funny movements, gesticulating, Corpus crewmen doing repiars on their ships, MOAs cracking from time to time like if they are broken, other crewmembers scrathing their asses, moving crates etc. 

All of this, alone, would make ppl to do stealth more, just for the sake of watching that stuff. :) I'd love to see such thing! 

If it's possible or if you have nuff time/resources, I beg of you DE. Give us such animation sets. 

I'll second that!

A Grineer sitting on a crate reading a book.

A Corpus crewman dreamily staring out of a window.

An Infested scratching his ear with his hindlegs.

Two enemies playing futuristic chess, sitting at a table having lunch, looking into an open sidepanel fixing stuff...

Sooo many possibilities.

Bonus: include one or more of these little things in random updates and let us players find them by chance! ;-)