The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback Whit Hunter Experiences] Trinity Unfairly Bolted, This Shows How Pathetic Hunters Really Are

The_Sharp_Demonologist

xlraistlx Still doesnt eliminate the fact that his damage is absurd and his defences rather low for someone who most of the time either stands there aiming whit his bow (not even shooting most of the time) or only moves whit slash dash, unlike Zanuka (and i guess harvester, again havent fought her) who moves around, making herself a hard target.

xlraistlx Still doesnt eliminate the fact that his damage is absurd and his defences rather low for someone who most of the time either stands there aiming whit his bow (not even shooting most of the time) or only moves whit slash dash, unlike Zanuka (and i guess harvester, again havent fought her) who moves around, making herself a hard target.

Have you seen the damage we can make wih his bow, his throwing stars and his melee?

He has stats like the ones we have, this is the max survavility a Excalibur frame can reach:

WfVOhxh.png

Would you rather have him to deal 1/8 of his actual damage output and have 5x times his survavility? Would that make it fun to you?

Edited by xlraistlx

(PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii No im upset that the so called "Hunters" are nothing but Glorified common units. Exept for Harvester, shes ok i guess, can really talk about her since i havent fought her but still G3 and Stalker are just pathetic.

The neurode will come eventually.

Harvester is the weakest of the three, IMO.  Harvey may as well just be a box filled with random Detron parts that Salad V mails to you with a note saying "Come back to me please."

xlraistlx Well if he could actually hit something whit those arrows/Kunai then it would be interresting but all Stalker does is standing still, maybe shooting an arrow or kunai, slash dash and attack whit hate. He will only move if you get behind something.

If  DE wants him to have that "nemesis" feel then yes he should have half that ridiculous damage but keep that HP as long as he can be as mobile as Zanuka. I mean Stalker is suposed to be a tenno like us and the #@*&$@ barely moves.

xlraistlx Well if he could actually hit something whit those arrows/Kunai then it would be interresting but all Stalker does is standing still, maybe shooting an arrow or kunai, slash dash and attack whit hate. He will only move if you get behind something.

If  DE wants him to have that "nemesis" feel then yes he should have half that ridiculous damage but keep that HP as long as he can be as mobile as Zanuka. I mean Stalker is suposed to be a tenno like us and the #@*&$@ barely moves.

That awkward moment when the Stalker isn't a Tenno anyways.

To all those saying that getting a rare boss encounter when lvling stuff is just bad luck.

No, it's not bad luck (well, not entirely). It's been designed that way. Devs have hinted multiple times that they get an increased chance to spawn "where you're the most vulnerable".

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197988-de-support-reply-to-harvester-issues-edited-title/#entry2301082

Meaning, yes, when you are low level enough for them to be able to kill you easily.

That is in the code.

Unfair much? Of course it is. That's why so many new players have been complaining about those since day 1, and only a few weeks ago was it patched to keep new players from getting slaughtered without any chance of winning.

And also the reason why a maxed out veteran has almost no chance of seeing them.

I had the hardest time farming harvester, because it didn't matter how much invasions I completed, as long as I were wearing maxed gear, he would not spawn for me.

I had to forma a couple of frames/weapons to increase my chances. Not that I needed to forma them in the first place, I just needed harvester to spawn, and it was my only choice.

Completly unfair punishment for both sides of the spectrum.

Edited by Thelonious

The whole hunter idea is absolutely ridiculous IMO. It punishes new players for playing the game, and gives vets a reason to complain when one of them CANNOT one shot you (this is why I think Harvey is the best/ least broken.)

I guess, it's RNG. I rarely fight against Corpus but I still have enough blueprints to build three Detrons. And always with maxed gear. The last time I fought Stalker was in February. G3- can't say anything. Not even one encounter.

Zoracraft FOr what i have reserached of the G3 the guy whit the Hek is the only one who can one shot you and thats if your VERY close, even then its still not Stalker lv of bullS#&$. Or so i have Heard cause the only two times i have seen them once they appeared in space while i was still inside a vent in that COrpus map and for some reason they died by corpus fire i suppose, and the second one is well the Bolted Trinity :/

The Hunter ideas is not that bad its the implementation.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

and it's absolutely hilarious! Bring it you crazy freaks! All new frame, lvl 15 gear only one with a Potato! Come eat my face!

Stalker has also been confirmed to appear in the tutorial mission.

Wait, people actually have to deal with this bolt nonsense? The second you're downed by the G3 (if it happens at all), just hit Escape and exit the level. Since getting bolted forces you to exit the level anyway, there's literally no reason to not do this.

KirukaChan since when thats a thing? ANd why would i escape my punishment, i kinda deserved it for going Phobos whit a low ranked frame.

Last time I got downed by them, at that point I had nothing to lose by trying out that method, so I gave it a go, and voila, no bolt.

And yeah, I kind of expected one or more folks to disagree with using that method on a moral level, but it's nothing like (for example) disconnecting on a StarCraft PvP match and denying an actual person their earned victory. At the time, I had a constant shortage of Neural Sensors (doesn't help that they only drop on one planet), and I wasn't about to spend more time grinding for the sake of some A.I. Grineer thugs.