The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback Whit Hunter Experiences] Trinity Unfairly Bolted, This Shows How Pathetic Hunters Really Are

The_Sharp_Demonologist

KirukaChan well it would be easier to farm Neural Sensors if the boss of that planet was fun. But no we got Angry Salad men spamming flash over and over... Trinity will have that Bolt for a loooong time...

At the time when I swindled the G3, Dark Sectors weren't a thing. I have no shortage anymore (I can usually get 5 to 8 from Dark Sector Defense on Jupiter with Nekros). It's a lot more efficient than Salad runs at this point.

MSD3000 so what i just press 4 to win like everyone else (well 80% of people at least) no thanks.

Then it's your fault. Bosses shouldn't be nerfed because you wanted to gimp yourself rather than using all of your resources. If you had used blessing on Trinity, you wouldn't have gotten bolted, period.

I'm guessing what you want to happen next is to have every zone in the game to be the same level as the zones in mercury, because they're too hard and you refuse to use 'broken' abilities.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Then it's your fault. Bosses shouldn't be nerfed because you wanted to gimp yourself rather than using all of your resources.

I'm guessing what you want to happen next is to have every zone in the game to be the same level as the zones in mercury, because they're too hard and you refuse to use 'broken' abilities.

You realize they are nerfing Blessing right? 

The games scaling IS broken though, and thats what really needs looking at

You realize they are nerfing Blessing right? 

The games scaling IS broken though, and thats what really needs looking at

No, I don't. I don't watch many dev streams or videos, so I'm mostly left in the dark unless they make a thread summarizing future plans. And even then, I don't even know where to look for that.

How do you nerf an ability that gives you invulnerability? Kill the invulnerability? That would make the HP restoring part of its effect useless since well of life already covers it. If they nerf the duration of invulnerability, it would just encourage people to build Trinity with more duration mods to counter the nerf.

How do you nerf an ability that gives you invulnerability? Kill the invulnerability? That would make the HP restoring part of its effect useless since well of life already covers it. If they nerf the duration of invulnerability, it would just encourage people to build Trinity with more duration mods to counter the nerf.

No idea *shrug

In any case having to rely on a cheap ability to survive is not really good game design.

No, I don't. I don't watch many dev streams or videos, so I'm mostly left in the dark unless they make a thread summarizing future plans. And even then, I don't even know where to look for that.

I could see them nerfing the duration, perhaps. Maybe to around half of its original amount?

I could see them nerfing the duration, perhaps. Maybe to around half of its original amount?

A possible nerf is to force the ability to have a cooldown. It does make you invulnerable without rooting you in place unable to do anything (like Nyx's absorb), so spamming it has no consequences and is near permanent invulnerability. Giving it a cooldown on top of it would force Trinity players to be more strategic in using the ability rather than spam2win.

Keep mobile =/= running away. Nothing more to say.

'cept you're talking about an AI. To it, running away and keeping mobile are the same thing..

Heck ,some people choose to fight from a distance... I dunno, maybe someone using a sniper rifle? But nope, can't, because teleport.