Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[A Big Project]: Tenchu, The Divine Punishment, Update 18/5/2014: Kage Warframe Artwork And Skills

Kazkyu

Is lotus a person or a Computer

I think its both...

after years of DBZ this guy doesn't look all that scary, this maybe just me.

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean ... This is my imagination mixing Warframe with DBZ! XD.

I just wish, now that DE has the cool mysterious Stalker in Warframe they bring up the rest of the crew, without taking away their mystery! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guy I'm back after 1 month of study, and I must say, I love to see this concept get a lot of support, I think I will stick to expanding it now with more artworks ( so sorry that I may have cancel taking drawing request). 

First of all, I would like to thank Unknow99 for his amazing artwork of Kage which I will add in the OP

Second, more artwork will come and more writting and fixing will be added to make the idea much better. I cannot promise high quality artwork since I don't have the tools, but it's getting better.

That is all, thank for supporting, let's make Tenchu a reality.

PS: Still got lots of study

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

If Oboro is a Orkin frame shuldn't him have some gold, and at the same lost the skuls, he is not a necromancer, he is a frame that use shadows so is more close to a original ninja or a rogue.

a simmilar theme to the stalker could be interesting