Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe [Chrone/chronus] Time Manipulator

Kahereck

Untrue as it could be that posting on these threads would create false hopes/make promises that may never happen.

That's what I meant, actually.

Even seeing, how DE_steve's replies anywhere are usually short and dry, posting anything on these threads would require a MASSIVE amount of time, simply because posting only on one thread would be like a red flag to the community, saying "we're thinking in that way", and would lead to disappointment... And because devs posting here would trigger an avalanche of suggestions from people who only lurk, or only comment.

Well, there's only one me, or else Vespa would have as much. *grumble-grumble*

Heh, I hope this'll be the suggestion they have in mind when adding new warframe, and, while having five abilities at once is probably impossible, the devs did say that they will implement multiple abilities for single warframe somewhere down the line.

Along with some auto-aming for the abilities... I mean, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's just tedious to do, especially with your character, taking half the screen and others, as if driven to run behind your shoulder and mess up aim for your fireballs.

sounds cool =P Just let it be a male frame XD

why, do you not believe that a hourglass figure and a clock medallion in a deep cleavage would accentuate time manipulation abilities perfectly?

Just kidding, of course he'd be male. (because the doctor is male, lol).

[edit] LIVE

Doesn't Rhino have a time-altering Ulti? I think this frame sounds cool, but def. needs some streamlining.  Since gravity actually speeds or slows passage of time, I would alter some powers to reflect a control of gravity and make him more of a tank with a good mix of buff/debuffing and offense