Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Contact Customer Support?

IIIPride

I tried the support page but saw only a general bug report link. My issue needs either a live rep or a vaild e-mail that'll respond. --- Tuesday night I started Warframe played a match or two and started building Nyx. After I finished, I backed out to the PS4 Main Menu and loaded the Web Browser to watch Youtube videos while I made dinner. i never Closed or Suspended Warframe. When I was finished, I clicked Warframe and began a Mars mission. During the match I went to use My Kunai Knives, and when I did, I started shooting bullets. Next thing I know a pop up appears saying "AFURIS RANK 1". I never bought or built one of those. After the game was over, I quickly backed out and went to Arsenal  Instead of having Kunai on, it said AFURIS. Confused, I starting asking friends in the party and they told me to look at my Platinium. I did. I went from 307 to 82plat. I somehow bought it during the time I wasn't even playing, and I don't know how that's possible. I never wanted or will ever use the AFURIS, and I swear I didn't purchase it. I was going to use that Platinum to get Vauban. I paid real cash for that Platinum and I want it back, and this AFURIS removed.

Go back to support tab, look in the corner; there is a button called "Submit a Request". I think this might work better for you, but you might also wait for someone from DE too. Sorry this happened! Never heard of this before...

It sound like when you were navigating through the wareframe menu at the same time you were navigating youtube.i jave experienced a similar issue but I got lucky and did not confirm purchase. I think the issue is the PS4 rather tjan warframe. My theory anyway. Good luck.