Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Health/shield/power Max Increase With Level.

White_Raven

Question

So after update 7.6 we can get more health/shield/power max by leveling up warframes. This is really cool but i have few problem with it now. I'm playing Mag and it seem like i only get 30 shield or 15 health or 5 power max (this is weird) for each level. Does anyone know about how many health/shield/power max that warframes get after each level cause i'm really confuse about it right now? Or how many power max that Mag can have in rank 30? My Mag is rank 18 and she only has 130 power max.

Sorry if my English is bad.

8 answers to this question

Seems like every 1 level they add a certain passive and it rotates in order, for eg, lv1 hp, lv 2 shield, lv 3 power, lv 4 hp... and there on

so when your rank 30, u shud have 10 levels of shield/hp/power

Yea but my problem is it seem like my Mag only gets 5 power max for leveling up. Then she will have only 150 power max in rank 30. My Excalibur have 200 at rank 30 and they are all start at 100 power max. Is this thing right or it is a bug?

Edited by White_Raven

Yea but my problem is it seem like my Mag only gets 5 power max for leveling up. Then she will have only 150 power max in rank 30. My Excalibur have 200 at rank 30 and they are all start at 100 power max. Is this thing right or it is a bug?

Pretty sure what u are getting now is what everyone 1 is getting now. Each Warframe is slightly different in the amount they get for hp/shield/power per level, The Nyx has alot of power off the bat, its like a specialization of different frames.

The values probably not finalized too.

Edited by Ascension

Are you sure that the amount doesnt increase if you get higher?

But like Ascension said they tried to balance it all and i guess its just like they want.

Pretty sure what u are getting now is what everyone 1 is getting now. Each Warframe is slightly different in the amount they get for hp/shield/power per level.

The values probably not finalized too.

Thank for the answers. It's look like not a bug but make me confuse alot. Before it was only 125 power max but after few missions it goes up to 130 even when Mag is not level up yet. What was that?