Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

That'd be nice for recreation, though I don't think it'll matter much since we can't change avatars on these forums.

Thanks for the offer. Maybe somepony might want to make a request, so keep on your toes. (you did offer, a bit late to take it back now)

I know we can't do avatars. But they could be used for the members page, or like I said, I could do signatures. Those we can change on here.

I think it'd be good to give our group a sense of unity.

I know we can't do avatars. But they could be used for the members page, or like I said, I could do signatures. Those we can change on here.

I think it'd be good to give our group a sense of unity.

Well, that is a good idea, though, how do you change signatures here?

Hmm, how about making some userbar signatures?

They're not too big and making a lot of them won't be too time-consuming. I'm thinking 350x19 or so.

We could place those in our "About Me" sections. (I still can't find the signature setting)

Eu west

Thanks. Updated to the list.

If you guys got anything to recommend to me on the clan, go ahead.

I was thinking the about me page.

And also, although there isn't a proper signature feild yet. That dosn't stop people simply pasting a code at the end of each post. Like my friend Labcat does.

In a way it's almost better than a forum signature option, because those display every post. By simply wrapping spoiler tags around the signature, you can make it so people can veiw it if they wish, but it dosn't spam up the thread.

So... A Clan of Bronies.... God, i hope Lotus don't see this... Imagine Sargent Naf going all "You call that skill? The "Cutie Mark Crusader" would be ash... Wait... Really?... Cutie Mark Crusader is you clan? Nevermind, i think they couldn't be ashamed of anything."

Reigan, while this clan was made with bronies intended, anyone is allowed to join.

Adding you now, teddy. Make sure you know our rules/laws/creed.

http://recorder77.wi...mc#!rules/c199t

If you're not sure what they mean, tell me what language you can read, I will translate or find someone to translate it.

Update :

- PsYcHoTEDDY, invite sent.

- Website chatbox added. (inactive for now, it's a chatango chatbox, anyone is welcomed to chat there, not just the members)

- Some additional buttons added.

- 11 is doing some recreation work for the clan. -claps- =D

I was thinking the about me page.

And also, although there isn't a proper signature feild yet. That dosn't stop people simply pasting a code at the end of each post. Like my friend Labcat does.

In a way it's almost better than a forum signature option, because those display every post. By simply wrapping spoiler tags around the signature, you can make it so people can veiw it if they wish, but it dosn't spam up the thread.

Excellent. Let's proceed with this.

i have read the rules and am ok with them don't worry im a helpful guy who is nice to talk to none abusive and nice as well :D

Good to know, dear.

Welcome to the CMC!

Update :

Added "Back" button for chatbox.

Cakes, invite sent.

I'll join if you don't mind... I need a group of nice people to play with, makes me feel less alone now. ^^

While I do hope to have the CMC expand to all regions, we're still quite small now. (though, quite large considering it only started yesterday)

Update :

- dRMunChZ - accepted

- PinkMello - invite sent

- Chatbox Updated. (now with more fanciness and less lag)

Alright then I am in gotta have a Luna fan here i figure IGN is Goriah east USA.

hope to see ya'll ingame soon

[NLR]

I'll get right on that.

Update : Goriah, invite sent. (or as soon as my client is up)

Welcome to the CMC!

We're still slowly building, but, it's coming along nicely.

Update : DeusSolis, accepted

Chatbox idle time set to 1h.

You might look into the open source code ("user cake") for your website to manage memberships, and can easily make an autolist of current members and such. If you know php coding, it's pretty easy to modify for your own use.

So... A Clan of Bronies.... God, i hope Lotus don't see this... Imagine Sargent Naf going all "You call that skill? The "Cutie Mark Crusader" would be ash... Wait... Really?... Cutie Mark Crusader is you clan? Nevermind, i think they couldn't be ashamed of anything."

*shoots Sargent Naf so hard in the face with their boltor - he flies the length and breadth of the room, and is pinned to the wall like a poster*

trollestia_wallpaper_by_xxgrosscutterxx-d59z7kv.png

Wow. A My Little Pony space ninja clan? I remember my little sisters watching this show many many years ago. I didn't realise there were adult fans of the show too. :D This game sure has a variety of players.

Good luck with your clan, Flame! See you guys and gals in game!

You might look into the open source code ("user cake") for your website to manage memberships, and can easily make an autolist of current members and such. If you know php coding, it's pretty easy to modify for your own use.

Sorry, but the only known abilities I have for the willing members of the clan right now are arts and mechanics, and none of which are experts of their field, yet. =/

Wow. A My Little Pony space ninja clan? I remember my little sisters watching this show many many years ago. I didn't realise there were adult fans of the show too. :D This game sure has a variety of players.

Good luck with your clan, Flame! See you guys and gals in game!

The fanbase for this show is huuuuge.

Anyways, I'm only referring to the 4th gen of MLP.

The first 3 generations were... ugh.

The fanbase for this show is huuuuge.

Anyways, I'm only referring to the 4th gen of MLP.

The first 3 generations were... ugh.

Ah. "Friendship is Magic"? Great. Now I'm intrigued enough to want to check it out. Thanks a lot. I think. :P

(I'm interested in too many things as it is. lol)

IGN : Ditsydoo

I was wondering when the other bronies would show up.

I'll get right on it!

woohoo!

What region d'you play on?

Well this inhuman likes derpy. Sign me up!

I jam on Europe West.

Gotcha. Getting to you now.

Edit : Servers are down again today...

Well, I'll update the list first.

Edit 2 : As a suggestion from one of our esteemed members, I'm going to try to open a Steam group for the clan.

Sadly, I have a limited account, so I can only receive friend invites rather than send them.

(I'll fix this issue as soon as I am able)

Archived