Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

On 2/4/2017 at 10:12 PM, ChilldragonSk said:

Hello I would like to join your guild I am a fairly new about a week since I started 

ign:ChilldragonSk

Hey there, ChilldragonSk.

I'm afraid the required information is absent from your application.

If you wish to join, head back to the first page and give it a good looking over.

If not, best of luck to you finding a suitable clan. 

Hello, my name's QueenAsriel (At least IG.), and here's my little request to get in your fabulous Clan/Family. I swear on Applebloom that I read the creed of the CMC, and will now proceed to give my reasons to join and a few infos on me. My IRL name's Eleni, I'm 26, from Sweden, and I want to join your clan to help out some other players around (Give some excess Prime parts to whom may need them, help people with nodes/bosses or quests, etc) and to finally be part of an actually active Clan after all these years. I really hope I'll be able to join you all, and have some fun. On that note, thank you for reading, and have a nice day :inlove:

20 hours ago, QueenAsriel said:

Hello, my name's QueenAsriel (At least IG.), and here's my little request to get in your fabulous Clan/Family. I swear on Applebloom that I read the creed of the CMC, and will now proceed to give my reasons to join and a few infos on me. My IRL name's Eleni, I'm 26, from Sweden, and I want to join your clan to help out some other players around (Give some excess Prime parts to whom may need them, help people with nodes/bosses or quests, etc) and to finally be part of an actually active Clan after all these years. I really hope I'll be able to join you all, and have some fun. On that note, thank you for reading, and have a nice day :inlove:

Hey there, QueenAsriel.

Much appreciated for taking the time to read the rules and with your reason secured, I see no reason the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there! I am TheBlueDragon42. This is also my in-game name. I wish to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
I agree to uphold creeds, to be respectful to other members and to help them should they need it. I wish to join because I logged on today to find myself without a clan, and yours happened to be the first I stumbled upon. Should I be accepted, I will provide my resources and skills to the clan's projects, and researches, provided there are any to contribute to. With that, I also will help those that need it when they ask, whether it's to run a hard mission or tracking down prime parts. I would be very grateful to be let in, as being clanless is... Really not fun. If you do let me in, thank you very much.

On 3/9/2017 at 9:36 PM, TheBlueDragon42 said:

Hello there! I am TheBlueDragon42. This is also my in-game name. I wish to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
I agree to uphold creeds, to be respectful to other members and to help them should they need it. I wish to join because I logged on today to find myself without a clan, and yours happened to be the first I stumbled upon. Should I be accepted, I will provide my resources and skills to the clan's projects, and researches, provided there are any to contribute to. With that, I also will help those that need it when they ask, whether it's to run a hard mission or tracking down prime parts. I would be very grateful to be let in, as being clanless is... Really not fun. If you do let me in, thank you very much.

Hey there, TheBlueDragon42. 

Sorry for the late reply, the weekend has been a bit more busy than normal. 

Looking over your application, I see no reason the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

7 hours ago, DrakoBluewing said:

Guys, my laptop is broken and I don't know when I will be back in the game. I'm posting this from my cellphone. I am informing you of this situation because I do not want to be removed from the clan :(

Hey, DrakoBluewing.

I'll be sure to make a note to extend your removal due to inactivity. Thanks for letting us k now.

2 hours ago, Haldos said:

Hey there, TheBlueDragon42. 

Sorry for the late reply, the weekend has been a bit more busy than normal. 

Looking over your application, I see no reason the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Hey, DrakoBluewing.

I'll be sure to make a note to extend your removal due to inactivity. Thanks for letting us k now.

Thanks. I hope it will get fixed soon.

Good evening CMC!

Returning yet again for another round of Warframe fun, was inactive for a while and would like to be back in for all the glorious clan benefits and fun times!

IGN:TheAtomicRainbomb

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC

10 hours ago, TheAtomicRainbomb said:

Good evening CMC!

Returning yet again for another round of Warframe fun, was inactive for a while and would like to be back in for all the glorious clan benefits and fun times!

IGN:TheAtomicRainbomb

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC

Hello again, TheAtomicRainbomb.

Much appreciated for taking a look at the rules again, hope your time away was restful.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader. 

Greetings all Crusaders and new applicants.

I am currently unavailable to issue invites from now until this sunday 3/26 as I am out of state and will not have access to warframe.

If you would like to join, feel free to leave your application here or send a PM to me directly and I will be sure to look into it the moment I get back.

Take care and best wishes.

Hello! I'm a player who is still fairly early on in the game who is looking to join a clan for the first time. I'd like to be part of a friendly clan that I can do missions with every now and then yet still feel like I can play the game how I want to. I feel your clan would be a good choice for that. While I've been playing Warframe every day lately, I tend to get really into a game for a while then stop for a few weeks or even months before getting really into it again. I like how your clan doesn't kick people very fast and it is easy to rejoin. I like the rules of the clan which I read and will follow them without issue. I enjoy being around friendly people who help each other. And I feel that from what little I can know of your clan from this page that you seem like a friendly bunch. So I hope to join and enjoy a new experience.

On 3/22/2017 at 1:54 AM, Redsidedgrey said:

Hello! I'm a player who is still fairly early on in the game who is looking to join a clan for the first time. I'd like to be part of a friendly clan that I can do missions with every now and then yet still feel like I can play the game how I want to. I feel your clan would be a good choice for that. While I've been playing Warframe every day lately, I tend to get really into a game for a while then stop for a few weeks or even months before getting really into it again. I like how your clan doesn't kick people very fast and it is easy to rejoin. I like the rules of the clan which I read and will follow them without issue. I enjoy being around friendly people who help each other. And I feel that from what little I can know of your clan from this page that you seem like a friendly bunch. So I hope to join and enjoy a new experience.

Greetings, Redsidedgrey.

Can't find a reason the CMC wouldn't be a perfect fit for your needs. Much appreciated for taking the time to read the rules.

On 3/26/2017 at 0:14 AM, Certainly-Syrix said:

I have read the aforementioned rules and wish to join the clan.

I would like to join because I wish to be a part of a social and friendly community of Warframe players and my now previous clan has become nearly completely inactive.

Hey there, Certainly-Syrix.

Everything looks good to me. I think the CMC would work for you.

21 hours ago, xXPawyXx said:

I would like to join this big ole community of fun bronys and be part of sum in warframe

And my buddy in this clan so yeah

Hello, xXPawyXx.

I'm afraid you'll have to head back to the front page and give it a good looking over. You're missing key details needed.

Hello there! I read all the rules and fully understand them... The reason I want to join is because I've already been apart of the clan before but due to personal problems I wasn't sure how long it was going to take me to become active again, so I decided not to tell anyone and was remove. A year has passed and now I'm back playing Warframe and am hoping to join again. I may not play as much as I used to but I help wherever I can and just looking to have fun with some people.

15 hours ago, shatteredwings said:

Hello there! I read all the rules and fully understand them... The reason I want to join is because I've already been apart of the clan before but due to personal problems I wasn't sure how long it was going to take me to become active again, so I decided not to tell anyone and was remove. A year has passed and now I'm back playing Warframe and am hoping to join again. I may not play as much as I used to but I help wherever I can and just looking to have fun with some people.

Good to see you again, Shatteredwings.

All returning members are welcome to join and I appreciate you taking the time to read the rules again from your absence. I do hope everything has remained well.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I'd like to rejoin. Read the rules. Was inactive for a while due to no longer having a computer that could run the game. After I got my financially difficulties sorted out I've since gotten myself a rather snazzy budget PC. Decided to redownload the game. I always rather liked this clan which is why I want to rejoin.

IGN is Grilleds.

On 3/30/2017 at 10:17 PM, Grilleds said:

I'd like to rejoin. Read the rules. Was inactive for a while due to no longer having a computer that could run the game. After I got my financially difficulties sorted out I've since gotten myself a rather snazzy budget PC. Decided to redownload the game. I always rather liked this clan which is why I want to rejoin.

IGN is Grilleds.

Hello again, Grilleds. 

Good to hear you took the time to sort your real life obligations. They always come first.

Invite sent.

Welcome back, Crusader.

Hi CMC,
I've read the rules and wish to join. My old clan was long dead, my friend Haze recommended CMC and said it was a nice, friendly clan. I could really use an active clan. English is not my main language so I had Haze translate this for me (Sup'), but I'll be sure not to type things people won't understand in the chat.
-Thanks

Just now, PX.ACE said:

Hi CMC,
I've read the rules and wish to join. My old clan was long dead, my friend Haze recommended CMC and said it was a nice, friendly clan. I could really use an active clan. English is not my main language so I had Haze translate this for me (Sup'), but I'll be sure not to type things people won't understand in the chat.
-Thanks

Can confirm here.

Ace is the 1st person I've ever dragged recommended to WF and a really good friend of mine, he's a nice guy I can vouch (and translate) for him.

Heyo guys,

found you guys thanks to the Equestria Daily post... hope you got room for one more german brony here? (or maybe for my friend too XD)

Sadly i was a bit inaktive for a time thanks to my Laptop brocken down, but im back on the road. So can i join, please....?^^

21 hours ago, PX.ACE said:

Hi CMC,
-Thanks

Hey there, PX.ACE

Much appreciate for reading the rules.

The only concern we have in regards to communication is that you are able to communicate in a reasonable and respectful way, as our clan is primarily an English speaking clan. Outside of that, there is never a concern with players who are not native english speakers.

If this is something you can provide, I do not see a reason the CMC would not work for you.

It appears you are already in a clan. 

If you would like to join, please disband from that clan and let us know.

11 hours ago, Yoshifighter said:

Heyo guys,

found you guys thanks to the Equestria Daily post... hope you got room for one more german brony here? (or maybe for my friend too XD)

Sadly i was a bit inaktive for a time thanks to my Laptop brocken down, but im back on the road. So can i join, please....?^^

Greetings, Yoshifighter.

That's interesting that you found our clan via an Equestria post, but it's not very important how you found us, just that you found us.

I'm afraid there are a few things missing from your application that must be confirmed prior to your invite. Please take a moment to head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section a good looking over.

If your friend would like to join as well, please inform them to make a post of their own so we may review it.

14 hours ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, Yoshifighter.

That's interesting that you found our clan via an Equestria post, but it's not very important how you found us, just that you found us.

I'm afraid there are a few things missing from your application that must be confirmed prior to your invite. Please take a moment to head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section a good looking over.

If your friend would like to join as well, please inform them to make a post of their own so we may review it.

Hello again, im sry that i completely forgot to mention that i read and fully understand the rules as well as the Crests in my first post (stupid beginner mistake on my part -_-) im also wanted to join, because i always believe that if you got friends, who helps you just as well you help them, you are able to overcame anything what live throws at you. Normally i joined a Clan, where i do had make some friends but got kicked because i wasn't "good" enough for the clan activitys like Clan wars and stuff like that. i do scenes that this isn't the case here... and about my friend i told him about you but he will introduce himself later by his own.

Archived