Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi there I was, a long time ago, in this clan and i didn't played for pretty long time and I wondered if I could rerejoin (because i first joined then i didn't played for a long time then rejoined and didn't played and now here we are) you, the Grand Cutie mark crusaders!!!!

thank you 

tinytheo01

Hello I would like to join the clan. I have previously been a member that was removed during an inactivity sweep. I have re-read the rule and the new inactivity policy. I wish to rejoin since I'm getting back into Warframe, seeing the Planes of Eidolon was one major factor, and playing solo gets boring and I want to rejoin this great community again.  

i've been playing WF for a while, and most of what I get out of clans at this point is just having a nice clan chat. I've run into some of your players in the past and they left a good impression. When I pulled up this thread I was glad to see that you have a set of listed rules as well as specific ways you handle infractions and the like, and that's why I want to join. I'd like to play with you folks as I want some people to chit-chat with (and help if they need it) when plains of eidolon drops. 

On 9/23/2017 at 8:28 AM, Tinytheo01 said:

Hi there I was, a long time ago, in this clan and i didn't played for pretty long time and I wondered if I could rerejoin (because i first joined then i didn't played for a long time then rejoined and didn't played and now here we are) you, the Grand Cutie mark crusaders!!!!

thank you 

tinytheo01

Hello again, Tinytheo01.

If you would like to rejoin, you will have to confirm that you've reread the rules before I may send an invite. 

On 9/24/2017 at 1:06 PM, Gluuven said:

Hello I would like to join the clan. I have previously been a member that was removed during an inactivity sweep. I have re-read the rule and the new inactivity policy. I wish to rejoin since I'm getting back into Warframe, seeing the Planes of Eidolon was one major factor, and playing solo gets boring and I want to rejoin this great community again.  

Greetings, Gluuven.

Of course you may return to the CMC. Much appreciated for refamiliarizing yourself with the rules.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader. 

On 9/24/2017 at 2:18 PM, Lacey_K said:

i've been playing WF for a while, and most of what I get out of clans at this point is just having a nice clan chat. I've run into some of your players in the past and they left a good impression. When I pulled up this thread I was glad to see that you have a set of listed rules as well as specific ways you handle infractions and the like, and that's why I want to join. I'd like to play with you folks as I want some people to chit-chat with (and help if they need it) when plains of eidolon drops. 

Hey there, Lacey_K.

It's always good to hear that CMC members are making good impressions outside of the clan. Looking your application over, I see no reason why the CMC would not work for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, again. Due to some unfortunate circumstances I was away for an extended period of time. Now that I have some free time on my hands again, I would love to join the clan once more. I have reread the rules, and would love to be a active, contributing member of this community once more.

17 hours ago, Norok said:

I have read the rules.

I'm a former CMC member who quit a while ago. Now that I have time to play again, I would love to be a part of this awesome community once more!

Hello again, Norok. 

Hope things have been well for you while you were away. 

15 hours ago, Summers said:

Hello, again. Due to some unfortunate circumstances I was away for an extended period of time. Now that I have some free time on my hands again, I would love to join the clan once more. I have reread the rules, and would love to be a active, contributing member of this community once more.

Good to see you, Summers.

Life always comes first so it's good that you took the time away from Warframe in order to do so. Much appreciated for taking a look at the rules again.

5 hours ago, nathosLPs said:

Hello, I would like to join because your members seem pretty friendly, and I am looking for an active community to play with. Randoms aren't bad, but some of them can be less than friendly. I have read the rules and will respect them.

Hello there, NathosLPs.

Much appreciated for reading the rules and considering us. Everything looks to be in order here so I see no reason the CMC wouldn't be a good fit for you.

Hello, I'd like to join because i've been looking for a friendly community to play the game with, don't want to solo all the content or just PUG it all the time. Also it seems PoE would be great to experience with a clan!

I read all the creeds, and even read the small text and pressed the green thingie ;)

Looking forward to hanging out.

5 hours ago, NajTsirkV said:

Hello, I'd like to join because i've been looking for a friendly community to play the game with, don't want to solo all the content or just PUG it all the time. Also it seems PoE would be great to experience with a clan!

I read all the creeds, and even read the small text and pressed the green thingie ;)

Looking forward to hanging out.

Hey there, NajTsirkV.

Greatly appreciate you giving the rules a good looking over. The like button is not required, but certainly appreciated as well.

Everything looks good to me so if you're still looking to join, we'd love to have you.

9 hours ago, livingshadow7 said:

I wish to join the clan if thats okey? I've read the rules and guidelines c: I know a friend in the clan 

Hello, Livingshadow7. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules but we need to know a little more about why you wish to join. Please head back to the first page and give the "Wanna join" section another good looking over. 

20 hours ago, Samidi1324 said:

I have read the rules and I would love to join due to the fact that I ran with one of your clan mates and I Love the vibe and the idealism behind it. 

Greetings, Samidi1324.

Thank you for reading the rules. I think I'm understanding your reason for joining so with that in mind, we welcome you.

On 10/16/2017 at 7:43 PM, TheGoldenGamer581 said:

Hello, I would like to join your clan. As I am fairly new, I would like to be in a friendly clan, since playing solo can often be boring. The rules seem very straight forward, so it should not be a problem. I am hopeful that you will accept and that I can be apart of your clan :)

Hey there, TheGoldenGamer581. 

Thanks for giving the rules a good looking over. Nothing wrong with being in a friendly clan. I'm sure we can live up to your expectations.

16 hours ago, Roukanen said:

Hello, i would like to join the clan. i readed the creed and want to join because this is the best clan i have been and i had fun being there. now that i came back to warframe i want to join you guys again.

Hello again, Roukanen. 

All returning members are more than welcome to rejoin. Much appreciated for giving the creeds another read since you've been away.

Hello hopefully future friend(s), I just recently got back into the game and came back to an inactive clan. I was hoping to find a friendly clan to help me get back into the swing of things and to enjoy my time on Warframe with. I read over the rules and they seem as easy to follow as can be. I am looking forward to hearing back from you. :)

39 minutes ago, _Hugs said:

Hello hopefully future friend(s), I just recently got back into the game and came back to an inactive clan. I was hoping to find a friendly clan to help me get back into the swing of things and to enjoy my time on Warframe with. I read over the rules and they seem as easy to follow as can be. I am looking forward to hearing back from you. :)

Hey there, _Hugs.

Very cute name. Greatly appreciate you taking a moment to look over the creeds. Reading your application, I think the CMC would be a good fit for you.

11 hours ago, DaisyFields said:

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a re-invite, I was in the clan for around a year before I turned inactive, cheers <3

Hey there, Daisyfields. 

Hope things have been well. Just need to confirm you've read the rules and we'll get an invite to you ASAP.

11 hours ago, DaisyFields said:

Yes, I've read the rules again, <3

20 minutes ago, Zeratul0896 said:

I've been inactive for awhile but would like to join again.

I've read the rules.

Much appreciated for giving the rules another look.

Invites sent. Welcome back, Crusaders.

Archived