Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey Unagi.

Your name reminds me of Maplestory.. ..a game which I now loathe.

No hard feelings towards you though (of course not!).. Sorry, I'm just having a slow morning over here.

@Koagedo, Invite sent

I welcome you both to the Crusaders ^^

I play maple story too :P a game which i also loathe lol

Hey, Awezomenezz.

Accidentally added you to my friends list first but that's ok. ^^; I sent you the invite.

Welcome, new Crusader.

More EU players, yay.. We have a few other members who will take the optional reset so you won't be alone. ^^

LadyScootalo, I've been speaking to ya on the Council chat quite a bit.  I wouldn't mind an Invite, if that's no problem.

My IGN.... you know.... I think you know it.

Something everyone should know though- my favorite pony is Applejack.  That's right.  Applejack.  

Edit- US East.  GMT -05:00

Just another reminder for the people who are joining or are considering.

I would kindly request to state your region when posting a reply to quicken up the administration process. We can of course always ask afterwards in-game but in general this would require multiple edits of our members list, when it can be settled in just one go.

The reason I wanted to address this is because the clan is growing at a moderately fast rate. With that said, we may need a few more leaders capable of handling invites and keeping an eye out for the clan's interests. In that spirit it is only natural that we have at least one leader per region in regards to the different time zones. It has absolutely nothing to do with possible connection issues because so far we have yet to experience anything of that kind of nature.

Thanks in advance. n_n

Archived