Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

8 hours ago, EpikStraightcut said:

Righty-O. I've gone back and read the creeds as requested.

Sad to hear that LadyScootaloo is no longer with us, by the way. I still owed that guy a good duel or two (and perhaps a few prime parts). I will miss him, as his presence in the dojo made it very lively at times. But, I suppose, everyone moves on at some point. Hopefully, he will pay the CMC a visit once more in the future, however. After all, he was one of the creators of this wonderful community...

Much appreciated. 

It was a long expected situation, given their interests were elsewhere at the time and consistent attempts to appoint a new leader but it was not entirely wanted. I wished them the best, but unfortunately I have not heard from them in quite a long time. I can only hope they've remained well.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader. 

On 11/8/2016 at 7:45 AM, Haldos said:

Hey there, EpikStraightcut.

Always room for a returning member, and you may certainly rejoin if you wish to, however, please head back to the first page and confirm you've read the rules. It's something we make sure every member, both new and old, are familiar with, as much has changed in the year you've been out.

Good to see you again, Binoy.

I'm a bit confused as you talk as though you aren't an old member, but I suppose you did leave over a year ago, and so much has changed. Just the same, sorry to hear your previous clan did not work out.

The only thing we require of returning members is that you've confirmed you've read the rules, which I'm afraid you did not do. Please get back to us that you have and we'll get an invite to you as soon as possible.

As far as disputes are concerned, if a Hero or Co-Leader is not available, do make sure to get screen shots and send them to me via forum PM. :thumbup: 

Hello, Kykovic.

Per your reasons of Ponies, confusing dojo, and very little member structure, I must put your invitation on hold until we sort somethings out. 

1. Please head back to the first page and give the Wanna join section another looking over, as 2 of your reasons are not applicable, and the remaining reason isn't anything another clan could not fulfill with ease. When we ask for a reason for joining, we want to know more about you, your goals and what made the CMC so appealing. 

2. Please be sure you've confirmed you've read the rules.

3. While we are a mountain clan, our member activity is only around 20 or fewer people at any given time, depending on time and day. As you're looking for activity, that may be something you would be very interested in understanding prior to joining. 

Greetings, Shinyng. 

Much appreciated for reading the Creeds.

Per the "Wanna join" section, I have to take the last line as your reason for joining and I can understand it.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'm sorry i forgot that i left the clan xD and yes me will fellow the rules.  My IGN: Binoy

Hello o/ I've been looking to come back to the game again after a rather long hiatus and a life break (since January 2016 or so). I've read the clan's updated creed and all looks good. I hope I might discover what's new in Warframe with you guys again.

IGN: FlutterAi

9 hours ago, FlutterAi said:

Hello o/ I've been looking to come back to the game again after a rather long hiatus and a life break (since January 2016 or so). I've read the clan's updated creed and all looks good. I hope I might discover what's new in Warframe with you guys again.

IGN: FlutterAi

Hey there, FlutterAI. 

Quite a whole lot has changed, and the War within is scheduled for this week, so expect a wild ride. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules.

Hello.

You can remove me from the clan. I also do not think I will be coming back.

It was fun while it lasted, but the game's systems have gotten to the point of pushing me out of the loop completely. There are too many points, resources, feedback loops that don't interact with each other in any way that I have to keep up with that it's no longer worth it.

Goodbye everyone, and good luck.

11 hours ago, Darkdrium said:

Hello.

You can remove me from the clan. I also do not think I will be coming back.

It was fun while it lasted, but the game's systems have gotten to the point of pushing me out of the loop completely. There are too many points, resources, feedback loops that don't interact with each other in any way that I have to keep up with that it's no longer worth it.

Goodbye everyone, and good luck.

Understood. It was good to have you and best of luck to your future endeavors. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well i can say this clan has me more than attracted to it, more so so then just the obvious reason, and that clan emblem is a solid plus, but I digress. It sounds so welcoming browsing 200+ pages of it.

Being in my last clan kind of made me feel otherwise, even though contributing nearly the most and giving everything i could, I never really felt at all respected i was essentially outside their "inner circle" it was a small clan of about 7 people anyways, But coming here gives me a whole different feeling around it, that contributing something will actually I'm doing something good for a larger group of people, in fact i honestly appreciate having an entire ranking system based around what people can and do contribute. But enough on the, albeit fairly recent, past. Once i can afford it, ill be changing my name and leaving them behind, So if you would be willing to send an invite to me before that, that would be great~
IGN: RoselynSky

12 hours ago, RoselynSky said:

Well i can say this clan has me more than attracted to it, more so so then just the obvious reason, and that clan emblem is a solid plus, but I digress. It sounds so welcoming browsing 200+ pages of it.

Being in my last clan kind of made me feel otherwise, even though contributing nearly the most and giving everything i could, I never really felt at all respected i was essentially outside their "inner circle" it was a small clan of about 7 people anyways, But coming here gives me a whole different feeling around it, that contributing something will actually I'm doing something good for a larger group of people, in fact i honestly appreciate having an entire ranking system based around what people can and do contribute. But enough on the, albeit fairly recent, past. Once i can afford it, ill be changing my name and leaving them behind, So if you would be willing to send an invite to me before that, that would be great~
IGN: RoselynSky

Hey there, RoselynSky.

Sorry to hear your previous clan experience wasn't that fulfilling. Looking over your application, everything checks out except one thing. 

Please head back to the first page and confirm that you've read the rules. I understand you've given the the thread a good looking over, listing our current ranking system, but it's something we explicitly must confirm before sending invites to make sure all Crusaders are on the same page. 

Once you've done so, we'll get an invite to you ASAP. 

Ah. I understand with the formalities and the like, but I highly respect and appreciate the rules and the like here, and acting upon on things like discrimination, etc really makes the place feel better, but i digress and to awnser to question more simply: Yes. i've read your rules and creeds c;

3 hours ago, RoselynSky said:

Ah. I understand with the formalities and the like, but I highly respect and appreciate the rules and the like here, and acting upon on things like discrimination, etc really makes the place feel better, but i digress and to awnser to question more simply: Yes. i've read your rules and creeds c;

Greatly appreciated for getting back to us.

Hello CMC,

I am a returning member that has only recently returned to Warframe after a long time being gone (I think it was a bit after the Zephyr update), and am hoping to return to the clan. I read over the updated creeds and guidelines, and I really like the CMC's commitment to making a friendly and welcoming environment for any level of player. Might I request a re-invitation to the clan?

I would be happy to spam EVs for you all xD

16 hours ago, catavin said:

Hello CMC,

I am a returning member that has only recently returned to Warframe after a long time being gone (I think it was a bit after the Zephyr update), and am hoping to return to the clan. I read over the updated creeds and guidelines, and I really like the CMC's commitment to making a friendly and welcoming environment for any level of player. Might I request a re-invitation to the clan?

I would be happy to spam EVs for you all xD

Good to see you again, Catavin. 

All returning Crusaders are welcome. Much appreciated for giving the Creeds another looking over. 

22 hours ago, legokidrul said:

If you are still recruiting for clan members, I wish to join.

I have acknowledged the Creeds of your clan. I'm not sure what I could provide for the clan, but I will try to be of use.

It would be an honour.

Hey there, Legokidrul.

Much appreciated for reading the rules, we are always open to new members. 

Unfortunately, you're missing one last thing we need to send an invite, your reason for joining. Please see the first page under "Wanna join?". Tell us about yourself, what makes the CMC enticing to join, what are you looking for in a Clan? We want to be sure your goals are something we can provide, and your company will align with our goals.

Hello everyone.

I was a former member a while ago, but left due to leaving the game as a whole. I would like to return as I've had some memorable times with the clan and its members. I do presume the clan itself has changed a lot during my absence, but it does seem that it's still the friendly place it used to be, hence my request to return. 

I have indeed read the Creeds.

49 minutes ago, TmDevice said:

Hello everyone.

I was a former member a while ago, but left due to leaving the game as a whole. I would like to return as I've had some memorable times with the clan and its members. I do presume the clan itself has changed a lot during my absence, but it does seem that it's still the friendly place it used to be, hence my request to return. 

I have indeed read the Creeds.

Hello again, TmDevice. 

Your absence was indeed noticed, but I'm glad to see you've returned, hopefully with a new spark for Warframe as well. No sense in playing a game that isn't fun.

Much appreciated for reading the rules again after your time away.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hello again. I'm a returning member who's trying to get back into Warframe after a VERY eventful year for me. I remember enjoying the community and the comradery that came along with it. I'm hoping I can be a member of it once again and I'm sorry that I was inactive for so long.

Be kind, courteous and respectful to others, no matter what.
    -I try doing that regardless of the community I'm in. So I should be fine there.

Keep chat PG-13, and adult conversations out of public view.
     -I work in the service industry now, so I'm very used to that.

Racism, bullying, discrimination, and vitriolic behavior of any sort are not condoned.

-I promise you that this won't be a problem with me.

Respect the wishes of others.

-Of course.

I acknowledge the rules stated on this forum.

Reason for joining: I'm not going to lie, one of the reasons I want to join is because this clan's name is associated with a show that I very much adore. Plus, while I'm aware that people do not have to be interested in MLP to join this clan, it would be nice to be able to speak with people on a common topic that we can relate too. Now that I've got that out of the way I'm going onto a real reason worth your efforts to read. I'm an active player on Warframe and commence in the many activities it has to offer. I also enjoy helping people, this mainly applies to certain issues in life. I don't mind lending an ear, or eyes in some cases, to hear about someone's problems, actually that's what I'd prefer. In truth, I'm not a big fan of stating all my resounding qualities because it sounds a tad bit self-absorbed, and sometimes, as many people would probably do, may tend to exaggerate these qualities. I just hope I can live up to some of them. As for my reason to associate with this clan, it's all in the name really. I suppose that I could go for any clan in this case, and I can't guarantee that I could interact with this clan in a meaningful way. But it's one that I want to join and desire to be part of, and with time may develop a more genuine reason for why I would want too stay or leave.

My apologies for the delay, everyone.

On 12/15/2016 at 6:52 PM, WickedL08 said:

Hi i will love to join the clan . why? cause i wanna play with other help other and others 2 help me ;p

IGN - WickedL07

Region - Europe

Greetings, WickedL08.

I'm afraid you're missing a vital part of the application process. Please head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section another looking over.

On 12/16/2016 at 3:36 PM, Altrunchen said:

Hello again. I'm a returning member who's trying to get back into Warframe after a VERY eventful year for me. I remember enjoying the community and the comradery that came along with it. I'm hoping I can be a member of it once again and I'm sorry that I was inactive for so long.

Be kind, courteous and respectful to others, no matter what.
    -I try doing that regardless of the community I'm in. So I should be fine there.

Keep chat PG-13, and adult conversations out of public view.
     -I work in the service industry now, so I'm very used to that.

Racism, bullying, discrimination, and vitriolic behavior of any sort are not condoned.

-I promise you that this won't be a problem with me.

Respect the wishes of others.

-Of course.

Good to see you again, Altrunchen.

All returning members are welcome to come back after their breaks.

On 12/18/2016 at 1:19 AM, Duskblade777 said:

I acknowledge the rules stated on this forum.

Reason for joining: I'm not going to lie, one of the reasons I want to join is because this clan's name is associated with a show that I very much adore. Plus, while I'm aware that people do not have to be interested in MLP to join this clan, it would be nice to be able to speak with people on a common topic that we can relate too. Now that I've got that out of the way I'm going onto a real reason worth your efforts to read. I'm an active player on Warframe and commence in the many activities it has to offer. I also enjoy helping people, this mainly applies to certain issues in life. I don't mind lending an ear, or eyes in some cases, to hear about someone's problems, actually that's what I'd prefer. In truth, I'm not a big fan of stating all my resounding qualities because it sounds a tad bit self-absorbed, and sometimes, as many people would probably do, may tend to exaggerate these qualities. I just hope I can live up to some of them. As for my reason to associate with this clan, it's all in the name really. I suppose that I could go for any clan in this case, and I can't guarantee that I could interact with this clan in a meaningful way. But it's one that I want to join and desire to be part of, and with time may develop a more genuine reason for why I would want too stay or leave.

Hey there, DuskBlade777.

Much appreciated for taking the time to expand upon your reason for joining. It gives us a better understanding of what you're looking for so we can be sure joining is in your best interests.

With that said, everything appears to be in order.

7 hours ago, Kaya3788 said:

Former member returning to Warframe after a long absence, would very much like to join back up. I've read the rules and would be glad to be back on board.

Howdy again, Kaya3788

We are always pleased to see crusaders returning to us and will always have space for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to look over the rules, as things have changed a bit.

Kaya378

10 hours ago, OWNSyouAll said:

Hello was wondering if I can join you ponies. I got kicked for inactivity it seems.

Good to see you, OWNSyouAll. 

All returning members are welcome to rejoin, just need to confirm you've read the rules. Much has changed since you've been gone and we want to be sure everyone is on the same page. 

Archived