Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Sorry for the delay Lokolin, TheShinigamiGod, ScaleGraze and Pchoo.

My sincerest apologies for this conjoined reply as I am currently wrapped up in a mess of personal matters today and over the last day or so but did not want you guys to wait further. 

Thank you all for reading the rules and if I'm understanding your reasons, everything should be settled.

Invites have been sent, and welcome to our new crusaders and our returning one, TheShinigamiGod. Happy to see you again. 

3 hours ago, magtheew98 said:

i would like to join to meet people and play with them^^ plus my friend is in the clan and he wanted me to join, My ign should be the same as my Forum username, If not it's magtheew98

Hey there, Magtheew98.

I'm afraid you're missing a crucial part of your application. Please head back to the first post and give the "Wanna join?" section another looking over.

19 minutes ago, Crimson_Winds said:

I have read the rules and acknowledged all the rules.

I would like to join a friendly clan, I am very familiar with the bronies aswell and I know that they are nice people. Also I'd like to join the clan to be able to meet new people

Username : Crimson_Winds

Greetings, Crimson_Winds.

Much appreciated for giving the Creeds a looking over. So long as you understand that not everyone in the clan is a fan of the show and can respect that, I don't see a reason the CMC would not work for you. That courtesy of respect is, of course, extending back to you. 

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

17 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Hey there, Magtheew98.

I'm afraid you're missing a crucial part of your application. Please head back to the first post and give the "Wanna join?" section another looking over.

Sorry forgot to put that in there^^ I have read the rules, and im gonna make a notepad of it later and save it

I acknowledge that I have read the rules, and wish to join your ranks. I'm known by few of your members as a decent person, and never intend to start beef or offend anyone. I'm just a new player looking for a community to help me progress. Thank you for considering!

On 1/5/2017 at 5:53 PM, magtheew98 said:

Sorry forgot to put that in there^^ I have read the rules, and im gonna make a notepad of it later and save it

Much appreciated for getting back to us. 

12 hours ago, Netrolele said:

I acknowledge that I have read the rules, and wish to join your ranks. I'm known by few of your members as a decent person, and never intend to start beef or offend anyone. I'm just a new player looking for a community to help me progress. Thank you for considering!

Hey there, Netrolele. 

Everything looks in order, thanks for reading the rules.

On 1/9/2017 at 6:40 AM, DeathXinz said:

I read crests and rule of your clan already

I want to join your clan cuz i need to use tenno lab to develop my character to be the great

Hey there, DeathXinz. 

Thank you for reading the rules, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your application due to your reason. There are plenty of clans out there who can facilitate your needs for lab research.

Best of luck to you.

Hello, Crusaders! It's been quite a while since I've played Warframe, and I regret not mentioning leaving when I'd gotten burned out on it, but I've recently come back, and was hoping to rejoin the CMC. I've re-read the creeds, and am hoping to be playing with you all again soon!

Hello, I would like to join the CMC. I have read the Creed and guidelines. I am unsure as to what to put as my reason because in all honesty I am looking for a casual clan and I do enjoy MLP. I do understand that the clan is not a "fandom" clan and that's perfectly fine as I do wish to be in one. I'm just looking for a friendly clan and I like your Creed as these are things I look for in any guild/clan etc. that I join in any game. I would not tarnish the CMC name. I understand if I'm not what you're looking for. Thank you for your time.

-Soren_Kel

12 hours ago, Flameslash said:

Hello, Crusaders! It's been quite a while since I've played Warframe, and I regret not mentioning leaving when I'd gotten burned out on it, but I've recently come back, and was hoping to rejoin the CMC. I've re-read the creeds, and am hoping to be playing with you all again soon!

Good to see you again, Flameslash.

Burn out is a fairly common reason for taking a break from Warframe, so I can definitely understand taking time away to refresh yourself. Good to see you back, though. The game is always changing so you should have your hands full. 

Much appreciated for taking the time to reread the creeds. 

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

10 hours ago, Soren_Kel said:

Hello, I would like to join the CMC. I have read the Creed and guidelines. I am unsure as to what to put as my reason because in all honesty I am looking for a casual clan and I do enjoy MLP. I do understand that the clan is not a "fandom" clan and that's perfectly fine as I do wish to be in one. I'm just looking for a friendly clan and I like your Creed as these are things I look for in any guild/clan etc. that I join in any game. I would not tarnish the CMC name. I understand if I'm not what you're looking for. Thank you for your time.

-Soren_Kel

Hey there, Soren_Kel.

Thank you for reading the rules. As for your reason, the idea behind asking for one is because we want to get to know the person a little, find out what their goals are and whether we are their best option. The last thing we want is someone to join haphazardly, which is a fairly common practice, and then go "Oh, this is not what I expected and definitely not I'm looking for." and leave. It wastes their time, it wastes our time and no one is happy. We'd rather take a moment to establish those perimeters before hand to avoid issues in the future. It also ensures that everyone coming into the clan is on the same page as the ones already in the clan.

With that said, everything appears to be in order.

Hello CMC! I was a member of this clan long ago, dunno if someone will remember me, but a friend insisted me a lot to join their clan (on the same alliance as CMC) and left the clan a year ago. Now she no longers plays warframe since some months and I regret having left.

I really miss the warmth and company of this clan, the long nights farming, doing missions, helping each other, chilling on chat and the rest of the stuff that maked this clan a nice experience. I already read again the creeds and rules, don't know if CMC is still the same as I remember but I really miss you all.

Hello,  

I started playing a few months back when loki was one of the starter frames, but i had to stop because school. But recently i have a lot more time and decided to start again. This is not a single player game so being part of a bigger group makes the experience of the game better and i will learn the game faster and better. I would love to be part of a big community. My mastery rank is 2 and the name is Morewo. ^^

Hello CMC,

So I was in this clan... about a year or so ago, but due to work, life and general havoc I wasn't able to play Warframe quite as much as I'd had hoped.

However, with all the new additions and changes this game has had over the past year or so, I've been dragged back into the space-ninja game and have sought out the clan which helped me achieve quite a lot.

I've re-read the creeds, and just like before I will uphold them, and as for a reason to want to return to this clan? It's because the only memories I've had of it were good ones. Everyone was so helpful, be it with advice about mods and weapons or aid in a particularly difficult mission. It was certainly a friendly environment and there was always something to talk about too, which was nice.

3 hours ago, Nekozero said:

Hello CMC! I was a member of this clan long ago, dunno if someone will remember me, but a friend insisted me a lot to join their clan (on the same alliance as CMC) and left the clan a year ago. Now she no longers plays warframe since some months and I regret having left.

I really miss the warmth and company of this clan, the long nights farming, doing missions, helping each other, chilling on chat and the rest of the stuff that maked this clan a nice experience. I already read again the creeds and rules, don't know if CMC is still the same as I remember but I really miss you all.

Good to see you again, Nekozero.

I do remember you from way back when. Well, returning players always have a spot waiting for them here. 

Much appreciated for reading the Creeds, as much has changed since you were last here with us.

3 hours ago, Morewo said:

Hello,  

I started playing a few months back when loki was one of the starter frames, but i had to stop because school. But recently i have a lot more time and decided to start again. This is not a single player game so being part of a bigger group makes the experience of the game better and i will learn the game faster and better. I would love to be part of a big community. My mastery rank is 2 and the name is Morewo. ^^

Hey there, Morewo.

Please head back to the front page and give it another looking over. There is some required information needed prior to sending invites, so give the "Wanna join?" section a read. 

2 hours ago, Vazfer said:

Hello CMC,

So I was in this clan... about a year or so ago, but due to work, life and general havoc I wasn't able to play Warframe quite as much as I'd had hoped.

However, with all the new additions and changes this game has had over the past year or so, I've been dragged back into the space-ninja game and have sought out the clan which helped me achieve quite a lot.

I've re-read the creeds, and just like before I will uphold them, and as for a reason to want to return to this clan? It's because the only memories I've had of it were good ones. Everyone was so helpful, be it with advice about mods and weapons or aid in a particularly difficult mission. It was certainly a friendly environment and there was always something to talk about too, which was nice.

Hello again, Vazfer.

As much as we have missed you, I'm glad you took the time necessary to handle your personal life obligations. They always come first, and returning members are always welcome back when they have the time.

Thank you for getting familiar with the creeds again.

Salutations CMC, I acknowledge the creed and am a returning WF player / fan of mlp. The reason i am posting in here is because after a couple months of sporadic activity I have finally been able obtain enough time to play decently again. Sadly the same cannot be said for the clan i was apart of for a few years, there isn't anyone active left in it to play with. So I am stuck looking for new fertile grounds to set down roots in, and been searching for a clan that could be a new home. There were some questions I had about the clan as well if i can talk with a member in game or on discord? If not that is fine, all I ask for is I hope this will be a active and fun place to join.

15 minutes ago, AfuzzyTiger said:

Salutations CMC, I acknowledge the creed and am a returning WF player / fan of mlp. The reason i am posting in here is because after a couple months of sporadic activity I have finally been able obtain enough time to play decently again. Sadly the same cannot be said for the clan i was apart of for a few years, there isn't anyone active left in it to play with. So I am stuck looking for new fertile grounds to set down roots in, and been searching for a clan that could be a new home. There were some questions I had about the clan as well if i can talk with a member in game or on discord? If not that is fine, all I ask for is I hope this will be a active and fun place to join.

Hello there, AfuzzyTiger. 

Quite a lot can change in a short amount of time on warframe so your clan situation is not entirely unheard of, but unfortunate, none the less.

I don't believe I'm seeing a valid reason for joining but this could be something confirmed in your questions. Feel free to ask them here, or via PM and I'll be happy to discuss your concerns ASAP.

4 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Hello there, AfuzzyTiger. 

Quite a lot can change in a short amount of time on warframe so your clan situation is not entirely unheard of, but unfortunate, none the less.

I don't believe I'm seeing a valid reason for joining but this could be something confirmed in your questions. Feel free to ask them here, or via PM and I'll be happy to discuss your concerns ASAP.

Thank you for replying back in such a timely manner. But some of the questions I had are as follows, 1. Does the clan use voice? 2. when you mean inactivity is it 75 days straight of being offline? Or logging on rarely each day? I ask cause there are some days my obligations might take priority first and won't be able to get on. I am 28, so other than work I should be pretty active to a degree as I don't have any kind of school education required of me. As for reason for joining, It has to do with getting to know others and having a group to play with. I am not much one for soloing in games and while playing with PUGS is fine and dandy for most of  the end game content, It isn't very fulfilling in terms of fun due to how disengaged people are with random people most of the time. There might be some exceptions, but for the most part people just do the missions and rarely talk and after the objective is complete they are gone. I rather forge bonds with people and I am happy that you guys vet your recruitment more than I see some other moon clans do. Hope this is a more adequate reason/explanation, if not then understandable.  

Just now, AfuzzyTiger said:

Thank you for replying back in such a timely manner. But some of the questions I had are as follows,
1. Does the clan use voice?
2. when you mean inactivity is it 75 days straight of being offline? Or logging on rarely each day? I ask cause there are some days my obligations might take priority first and won't be able to get on. I am 28, so other than work I should be pretty active to a degree as I don't have any kind of school education required of me.

As for reason for joining, It has to do with getting to know others and having a group to play with. I am not much one for soloing in games and while playing with PUGS is fine and dandy for most of  the end game content, It isn't very fulfilling in terms of fun due to how disengaged people are with random people most of the time. There might be some exceptions, but for the most part people just do the missions and rarely talk and after the objective is complete they are gone. I rather forge bonds with people and I am happy that you guys vet your recruitment more than I see some other moon clans do. Hope this is a more adequate reason/explanation, if not then understandable.  

1. We do have a discord channel that has voice channels and is open for any CMC member to join, however, it is typically not used for voice chat. 

2. 75 days straight of not logging into warframe. We use the in game metrics to determine this which shows us how long its been since a player has last logged in. We use this to determine members have effectively quit warframe and may be safely removed. With that said, we understand and promote the idea of "Life comes first" and do not hold players to playing if they have outside obligations to fulfill. The 75 day rule is to allow that time for life obligations to be taken care of so they can also play on their free time. So long as you log once every 74 days, you will not be removed. You may also contact us to let us know you are taking extended periods off and we will do our best to maintain your membership for as long as needed, but know that you may be removed after some time as we must be able to make room for newer members.

It should also be known that any player who is removed for inactivity is always welcome to rejoin at any time, only requiring they confirm they've read the rules again.

The reason we ask for more details in reasons to join is because we want to know more about the player, what they're looking for and if we are their best option. We get many players who just want clan research, and that's okay, but we're looking for players with more passion and ambition.

With all said, I can say that the CMC would be a good fit for you.

6 minutes ago, Haldos said:

1. We do have a discord channel that has voice channels and is open for any CMC member to join, however, it is typically not used for voice chat. 

2. 75 days straight of not logging into warframe. We use the in game metrics to determine this which shows us how long its been since a player has last logged in. We use this to determine members have effectively quit warframe and may be safely removed. With that said, we understand and promote the idea of "Life comes first" and do not hold players to playing if they have outside obligations to fulfill. The 75 day rule is to allow that time for life obligations to be taken care of so they can also play on their free time. So long as you log once every 74 days, you will not be removed. You may also contact us to let us know you are taking extended periods off and we will do our best to maintain your membership for as long as needed, but know that you may be removed after some time as we must be able to make room for newer members.

It should also be known that any player who is removed for inactivity is always welcome to rejoin at any time, only requiring they confirm they've read the rules again.

The reason we ask for more details in reasons to join is because we want to know more about the player, what they're looking for and if we are their best option. We get many players who just want clan research, and that's okay, but we're looking for players with more passion and ambition.

With all said, I can say that the CMC would be a good fit for you.

Thank you for your time ^-^, and shame that voice chat isn't used that often. Hopefully I might be able to change that to a degree.

Hello,

I am a returning member of the clan and was hoping to be reinstated. I have already read the rules the first time I joined but made sure to see if any of them were changed.

Life happened but I did not forsee that it would take over three months for me to have breathing room again

12 hours ago, VinylDJScratch said:

Hello,

I am a returning member of the clan and was hoping to be reinstated. I have already read the rules the first time I joined but made sure to see if any of them were changed.

Life happened but I did not forsee that it would take over three months for me to have breathing room again

Hey there, VinylDJScratch.

Good to see you again. No worries about taking some time off to handle personal matters.

All returning Crusaders are more than welcome to return when able.

Archived