Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

On 2017/4/8 at 9:51 AM, Haldos said:

Hey there, PX.ACE

Much appreciate for reading the rules.

The only concern we have in regards to communication is that you are able to communicate in a reasonable and respectful way, as our clan is primarily an English speaking clan. Outside of that, there is never a concern with players who are not native english speakers.

If this is something you can provide, I do not see a reason the CMC would not work for you.

It appears you are already in a clan. 

If you would like to join, please disband from that clan and let us know.

Greetings, Yoshifighter.

That's interesting that you found our clan via an Equestria post, but it's not very important how you found us, just that you found us.

I'm afraid there are a few things missing from your application that must be confirmed prior to your invite. Please take a moment to head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section a good looking over.

If your friend would like to join as well, please inform them to make a post of their own so we may review it.

Sorry about that, I have left my previous clan. Please send again, thanks.

On 4/8/2017 at 0:31 PM, Yoshifighter said:

Hello again, im sry that i completely forgot to mention that i read and fully understand the rules as well as the Crests in my first post (stupid beginner mistake on my part -_-) im also wanted to join, because i always believe that if you got friends, who helps you just as well you help them, you are able to overcame anything what live throws at you. Normally i joined a Clan, where i do had make some friends but got kicked because i wasn't "good" enough for the clan activitys like Clan wars and stuff like that. i do scenes that this isn't the case here... and about my friend i told him about you but he will introduce himself later by his own.

Much appreciated for looking over the  rules. 

I can say we are definitely not a competitive clan in that sense. We do appreciate those who are regular players and those who assist in things like research that benefits the entire clan but as far as dark sectors and leaderboards, we tend to just strive to assist each other and let the other clans enjoy their competitive activities.

With that said. I don't see why the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

21 hours ago, PX.ACE said:

Sorry about that, I have left my previous clan. Please send again, thanks.

Much appreciated.

I have read and i ackowlage the creed,I dont plan to tarnish the cmc name in any way

would love to join the the cmc clan once more now that I've got back into warframe thanks to my friends,I enjoyed the clans friendly atmosphere and everything it offered and wish to be apart of things once more

thank you

On 4/14/2017 at 2:46 PM, Synjer said:

I have read and i ackowlage the creed,I dont plan to tarnish the cmc name in any way

would love to join the the cmc clan once more now that I've got back into warframe thanks to my friends,I enjoyed the clans friendly atmosphere and everything it offered and wish to be apart of things once more

thank you

Hello again, Synjer.

Always good to see a returning member. Hope your time off has been fun.

It appears you are already in a clan. If you wish to rejoin, you will have to disband yourself from your current clan.

Take care.

I have read the rules and would like to join, and the reason I want to join is so that I meet new people and learn from them you know about the game, there a lot I need learn since I use to play this game very casual, but now that I know a little more of the story I got really into it, and i see myself playing this for a very long time and i don't mind helping out with anything...so yeah.

23 hours ago, RobotUnicorn1 said:

I have read the rules and would like to join, and the reason I want to join is so that I meet new people and learn from them you know about the game, there a lot I need learn since I use to play this game very casual, but now that I know a little more of the story I got really into it, and i see myself playing this for a very long time and i don't mind helping out with anything...so yeah.

Hey there, Robotunicorn1.

Thank you for reading the rules. Everything appears to be in order here. Good to have you.

10 hours ago, drakosa said:

I used to be a member and would like to rejoin.

IGN: drakosa

Hello again, Drakosa. 

Please head back to the first page and confirm you've read the rules. A lot has changed since you've been out and we want to be sure you're aware.

53 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Hello again, Drakosa. 

Please head back to the first page and confirm you've read the rules. A lot has changed since you've been out and we want to be sure you're aware.

Alright, done it.

Hello. I was kicked for inactivity but now im back to warframe. I've read the rules/creeds and i'd like to re-join. I had fun with this clan and made few friends so, i'd like to have you by my side once again. IGN is Hypomanic. This is the second time i was kicked for inactivity lol but i had some issues so i wasnt really able to play. but now im back! again...

1 hour ago, Hypomanic said:

Hello. I was kicked for inactivity but now im back to warframe. I've read the rules/creeds and i'd like to re-join. I had fun with this clan and made few friends so, i'd like to have you by my side once again. IGN is Hypomanic. This is the second time i was kicked for inactivity lol but i had some issues so i wasnt really able to play. but now im back! again...

Hello again, Hypomanic.

Things happen and we all need to step down and take care of matters outside of warframe. No issues there.

Thank you for reading the rules again.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

19 hours ago, DerpyIsAlive said:

I've become active again and need back into the clan

IGN "DerpyIsAlive"

Hello, DerpyIsAlive.

Head back and confirm you've read the rules.

18 hours ago, Luminite20 said:

Hello!, I would like to join this clan, I got kicked out of my past clan for being inactive. Already read the rules

IGN: Luminite20

Hey there, Luminite20. 

Thanks for reading the rules. Head back to the first page and give the "Wanna join" section another looking over. You're missing something.

20 hours ago, Haldos said:

Hello, DerpyIsAlive.

Head back and confirm you've read the rules.

Hey there, Luminite20. 

Thanks for reading the rules. Head back to the first page and give the "Wanna join" section another looking over. You're missing something.

I have read the rules. and look forward to wearing the CMC badge with honor

Hello.

I use to play on console but decided to take a break and then decided to come back but on PC instead. My reason I want to join is because this clan looks like a Social and Friendly Community.

I've read the rules.

IGN: Evercide

On 4/27/2017 at 4:16 PM, Luminite20 said:

Right right, sorry.

I wanna join this clan since most other clans at mountain/moon levels are very strict, I just want a friendly clan, where they don't judge for your every move

Everything's back in order. My sincerest apologies for the delay.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:02 AM, DerpyIsAlive said:

I have read the rules. and look forward to wearing the CMC badge with honor

Sorry for the delay, DerpyIsAlive.

I assure you the notifications were working properly, but I was preoccupied with a very personal matter this weekend.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

On 4/28/2017 at 4:52 PM, Evercide said:

Hello.

I use to play on console but decided to take a break and then decided to come back but on PC instead. My reason I want to join is because this clan looks like a Social and Friendly Community.

I've read the rules.

IGN: Evercide

Greetings, Evercide. Sorry for the delay

It appears you've already joined a clan. If you still wish to join ours, disband and let us know.

Otherwise, take care.

12 hours ago, Droopynitro2 said:

I would like to join this clan because it looks friendly and social and I would like to meet some people there

Ive also read the rules

Hey there, Droopynitro2.

Short and sweet. Thank you for taking the time to read the rules.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader

Hello my dear sir, I took quite a liking to this clan after i read the rules and i am mighty interested in joining this clan. All other clans are either based on profanity or "try-hard-ing".

I'm just looking for a friendly and loving clan like yours.

My IGN is Buttsag.

(Excuse me for such a mongrol name it was made after i lost a bet and my dearest friends had to make up a name for my user)

Warm wishes The Butt.

1 hour ago, Buttsag said:

Hello my dear sir, I took quite a liking to this clan after i read the rules and i am mighty interested in joining this clan. All other clans are either based on profanity or "try-hard-ing".

I'm just looking for a friendly and loving clan like yours.

My IGN is Buttsag.

(Excuse me for such a mongrol name it was made after i lost a bet and my dearest friends had to make up a name for my user)

Warm wishes The Butt.

Greetings, Buttsag. 

So long as you observe and follow the rules, you're more than welcome. If you would like assistance with getting your name changed, let me know.

6 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, Buttsag. 

So long as you observe and follow the rules, you're more than welcome. If you would like assistance with getting your name changed, let me know.

Why thank you kind sir, and for the name part i know how to change it but the cost of 200 platinum coins is rather large for just a mere "Name Change".

Best wishes A crusader

Archived