Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi all!

First of all, I'd like to extend an apology. I was part of this clan some years ago, but during my undergraduate degree I kind of neglected my gaming life a bit. I was kicked out for inactivity (completely understandable), but I would really like to come back. I have some really fond memories of the people here, although I doubt someone remembers me since I'm a bit shy and never really stood out.

One of the really cool things I remember (and one of the reasons I would like to join again) is the friendliness of the people here, coupled with the fact that voice chat was kept to a minimum. I don't mind speaking English every now and then (it's not my native language), and in fact I use it daily at work, but I have some trouble understanding people when they talk too fast. It never seemed to bother anyone here, which I really appreciate, but I've had some bitter experiences in other online communities regarding this.

I've read the rules once again. If you have some kind of unspoken rule about not allowing people back from inactivity, I also understand fully.  

Have a great day!

PD: I've linked another comment in this thread, in the spoiler below. It's a clan photo taken when I was around. Is someone in that photo still playing and, hopefully, still in the clan? Thanks!

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Nankaar said:

Hi all!

First of all, I'd like to extend an apology. I was part of this clan some years ago, but during my undergraduate degree I kind of neglected my gaming life a bit. I was kicked out for inactivity (completely understandable), but I would really like to come back. I have some really fond memories of the people here, although I doubt someone remembers me since I'm a bit shy and never really stood out.

One of the really cool things I remember (and one of the reasons I would like to join again) is the friendliness of the people here, coupled with the fact that voice chat was kept to a minimum. I don't mind speaking English every now and then (it's not my native language), and in fact I use it daily at work, but I have some trouble understanding people when they talk too fast. It never seemed to bother anyone here, which I really appreciate, but I've had some bitter experiences in other online communities regarding this.

I've read the rules once again. If you have some kind of unspoken rule about not allowing people back from inactivity, I also understand fully.  

Have a great day!

PD: I've linked another comment in this thread, in the spoiler below. It's a clan photo taken when I was around. Is someone in that photo still playing and, hopefully, still in the clan? Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

Hey there, Nankaar. 

The only thing we require of returning members are a re-familiarity with the rules during their absence and there's 0 reasons for apologies for taking the time to further your education or take care of personal matters outside of warframe, as those responsibilities always come first.

As for your inquiry of current members, Retro_Daring_Do and ZValt are the ones still with the clan. The others were removed either for inactivity or left of their own choosing. 

With that said, you are more than welcome to rejoin.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I've returned to Warframe after a good while break, being college as the time sink it was, and it has saddened me that I have to part ways with my current clan.

Everyone in it is pretty much inactive now.

I bring myself here as I am looking for a new clan so that I may not have to traverse the planets alone anymore, and I can't imagine any clan being more welcoming and friendly than the one named after the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I read the creed rules, and they seem quite simple and easy to abide by. None of which I should even have to consider a problem.

My IGN is "Abekrie", and I hope to hear back soon on how this pans out.

On 5/25/2017 at 11:29 PM, Abekrie said:

I've returned to Warframe after a good while break, being college as the time sink it was, and it has saddened me that I have to part ways with my current clan.

Everyone in it is pretty much inactive now.

I bring myself here as I am looking for a new clan so that I may not have to traverse the planets alone anymore, and I can't imagine any clan being more welcoming and friendly than the one named after the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I read the creed rules, and they seem quite simple and easy to abide by. None of which I should even have to consider a problem.

My IGN is "Abekrie", and I hope to hear back soon on how this pans out.

Greetings, Abekrie. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules and real life always comes first here. No need to worry about that.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:52 AM, Promised_End said:

Hello CMC, I have read the rules and would like to join this clan, because I have no friends in warframe, and looks like I can make some here. IGN: Promised_End.

Hello, Promised_End. 

Greatly appreciate you reading the rules. So long as you abide by the rules, there should be no trouble with finding friends.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

My apologies for the delay, I appear to have issues with notifications.

2 hours ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, Abekrie. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules and real life always comes first here. No need to worry about that.

Oops... that's my fault there. Forgot to leave my previous clan so I could join, but that should be all fixed up now.

5 minutes ago, Abekrie said:

Oops... that's my fault there. Forgot to leave my previous clan so I could join, but that should be all fixed up now.

No worries.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

On 2017-5-30 at 1:25 PM, Haldos said:

Greetings, Abekrie. 

Hello, Promised_End. 

Greatly appreciate you reading the rules. So long as you abide by the rules, there should be no trouble with finding friends.

My apologies for the delay, I appear to have issues with notifications.

yup, I'll join the CMC if possible, I'm leaving the other clan

I'd like to rejoin the clan after first joining ~2 years ago. I've reread the original post, including clan rules, and my reasons for joining are the same - plus, I know now that the CMC is a pretty solid clan with solid members.

Twilight remains the best pony.

12 hours ago, Blocknight said:

I'd like to rejoin the clan after first joining ~2 years ago. I've reread the original post, including clan rules, and my reasons for joining are the same - plus, I know now that the CMC is a pretty solid clan with solid members.

Twilight remains the best pony.

Hello again, Blocknight.

Much appreciated for taking the time to look over the rules since you've been out.

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2017 at 4:02 PM, Crimsonblack said:

I would like back into the clan as well. I had forgotten about the game as I was busy with my exams. Sorry about that. And yes. I read the updated rules, of course.

Greetings, CrimsonBlack.

Life will always come first and speaking of exams I was swamped this weekend studying for one that I took yesterday, so my apologies that I did not get to your post in the last 2 days.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I have indeed read the rules. (Was there... was there a tiny poem hidden in the one on profanity?)

I would like to join the clan in hopes of finding friendship. I admit I have no real interest in MLP (or any real objection to it), but what I am interested in is a group of potential friends, people to laugh and have fun with, and eventually, a clan where I can help newbies as much as I've been helped (got to get out of newbieness myself first, but meh).

19 minutes ago, runehamster said:

I have indeed read the rules. (Was there... was there a tiny poem hidden in the one on profanity?)

I would like to join the clan in hopes of finding friendship. I admit I have no real interest in MLP (or any real objection to it), but what I am interested in is a group of potential friends, people to laugh and have fun with, and eventually, a clan where I can help newbies as much as I've been helped (got to get out of newbieness myself first, but meh).

Hey there, Runehamster.

From what we previously discussed and your application, looks like everything is here and accounted for and the CMC would be a good fit for you.

Heya, been looking for a pony clan for a while and this one seems like what I was looking for. I'm active social, I'd love to meet some fun people to play with! Been a Brony since early 2013, 4 years now and still going strong~ I'm 18 years of age, act maturely and enjoy helping newer players. If there are any question about myself, ask away! I hope you consider adding me to your clan!

On 7/20/2017 at 1:30 PM, MaximumOverpurr said:

Heya, been looking for a pony clan for a while and this one seems like what I was looking for. I'm active social, I'd love to meet some fun people to play with! Been a Brony since early 2013, 4 years now and still going strong~ I'm 18 years of age, act maturely and enjoy helping newer players. If there are any question about myself, ask away! I hope you consider adding me to your clan!

Hey there, MaximumOverpurr.

First and foremost, being a fan of MLP is not a requirement so while a good number of members are, there are a respectable number that arent. Just something to be aware of. 

Second, everything looks good and I could see the CMC being a good fit for you, but we do need you to specify that you've read the rules. If you haven't, head back to the front page, give the creeds a good looking over and then let us know you've done it and we'll get an invite sent ASAP.

5 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Hey there, MaximumOverpurr.

First and foremost, being a fan of MLP is not a requirement so while a good number of members are, there are a respectable number that arent. Just something to be aware of. 

Second, everything looks good and I could see the CMC being a good fit for you, but we do need you to specify that you've read the rules. If you haven't, head back to the front page, give the creeds a good looking over and then let us know you've done it and we'll get an invite sent ASAP.

I went back to check and read the rules~ But I wanna know first; Are you guys active?

13 minutes ago, MaximumOverpurr said:

I went back to check and read the rules~ But I wanna know first; Are you guys active?

Much appreciated.

Clan activity varies on the day, but we typically have around 15 out of about 200 members active at any given time. We tend to be more active during weekends. 

Let me know if you have any other questions before I send your invite. 

I have read the rules, including the Creeds

(which basically amount to just not being a Jerk, which I promise not to be)

I want to join because:

I'm a new player seeking a friendly, non-toxic clan, perhaps even to make a few friends? The fact that this clan is open and tolerating is reason enough, in my opinion.
That, and all the other clan's I've found so far started up and immediately stopped afterwards, but looking through this forum it seems as though this clan has been active foreeeeeeveeeeerrrrr. (this is a good thing, a very good thing)

9 hours ago, Soverilus said:

I have read the rules, including the Creeds

(which basically amount to just not being a Jerk, which I promise not to be)

I want to join because:

I'm a new player seeking a friendly, non-toxic clan, perhaps even to make a few friends? The fact that this clan is open and tolerating is reason enough, in my opinion.
That, and all the other clan's I've found so far started up and immediately stopped afterwards, but looking through this forum it seems as though this clan has been active foreeeeeeveeeeerrrrr. (this is a good thing, a very good thing)

Hey there, Soverilus.

We have been around for quite some time in varying degrees. We used to be a Moon clan, for instance, but with clan research and the goals of our members, we continue to evolve to do what's in the clans best interests, even if that means downgrading to Mountain clan status.

With that said, it appears everything is in order. 

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

13 hours ago, Haldos said:

Hey there, Soverilus.

We have been around for quite some time in varying degrees. We used to be a Moon clan, for instance, but with clan research and the goals of our members, we continue to evolve to do what's in the clans best interests, even if that means downgrading to Mountain clan status.

With that said, it appears everything is in order. 

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

Thank you!~

Hello Hello  I'd love to join an active clan and this one looks pretty friendly, I'd like to meet new people and give a helping hand to others!. I usually play a lot and love this hell of a game. 
 I have read the rules and I agree with them.

On 21.7.2017 at 10:49 PM, Haldos said:

Much appreciated.

Clan activity varies on the day, but we typically have around 15 out of about 200 members active at any given time. We tend to be more active during weekends. 

Let me know if you have any other questions before I send your invite. 

Me again, apologies for the late response. Due to personal reasons I created a new account called ''schnertibert'' which is currently MR 8. Could you please send the invitation to that account?

20 hours ago, MaximumOverpurr said:

Me again, apologies for the late response. Due to personal reasons I created a new account called ''schnertibert'' which is currently MR 8. Could you please send the invitation to that account?

Hello again, MaximumOverpurr. 

Well, if you have personal reasons not wanting to join with your current account that's your decision but if you wish to join under that account, you'll have to create an application using that account as we have no way of confirming that you and schnertibert are the same person. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Archived