Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LadyScootaloo

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Recommended Posts

Been a couple days since I asked to join, I think some replies didn't send the proper notifications the way they got mixed up 

I've read the rules, I'm coming back from days gone by, miss being in my home clan

IGN DerpyIsAlive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join this clan because it looks friendly and social and I would like to meet some people there

Ive also read the rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2017 at 4:16 PM, Luminite20 said:

Right right, sorry.

I wanna join this clan since most other clans at mountain/moon levels are very strict, I just want a friendly clan, where they don't judge for your every move

Everything's back in order. My sincerest apologies for the delay.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:02 AM, DerpyIsAlive said:

I have read the rules. and look forward to wearing the CMC badge with honor

Sorry for the delay, DerpyIsAlive.

I assure you the notifications were working properly, but I was preoccupied with a very personal matter this weekend.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

On 4/28/2017 at 4:52 PM, Evercide said:

Hello.

I use to play on console but decided to take a break and then decided to come back but on PC instead. My reason I want to join is because this clan looks like a Social and Friendly Community.

I've read the rules.

IGN: Evercide

Greetings, Evercide. Sorry for the delay

It appears you've already joined a clan. If you still wish to join ours, disband and let us know.

Otherwise, take care.

12 hours ago, Droopynitro2 said:

I would like to join this clan because it looks friendly and social and I would like to meet some people there

Ive also read the rules

Hey there, Droopynitro2.

Short and sweet. Thank you for taking the time to read the rules.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my dear sir, I took quite a liking to this clan after i read the rules and i am mighty interested in joining this clan. All other clans are either based on profanity or "try-hard-ing".

I'm just looking for a friendly and loving clan like yours.

My IGN is Buttsag.

(Excuse me for such a mongrol name it was made after i lost a bet and my dearest friends had to make up a name for my user)

Warm wishes The Butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buttsag said:

Hello my dear sir, I took quite a liking to this clan after i read the rules and i am mighty interested in joining this clan. All other clans are either based on profanity or "try-hard-ing".

I'm just looking for a friendly and loving clan like yours.

My IGN is Buttsag.

(Excuse me for such a mongrol name it was made after i lost a bet and my dearest friends had to make up a name for my user)

Warm wishes The Butt.

Greetings, Buttsag. 

So long as you observe and follow the rules, you're more than welcome. If you would like assistance with getting your name changed, let me know.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, Buttsag. 

So long as you observe and follow the rules, you're more than welcome. If you would like assistance with getting your name changed, let me know.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Why thank you kind sir, and for the name part i know how to change it but the cost of 200 platinum coins is rather large for just a mere "Name Change".

Best wishes A crusader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all!

First of all, I'd like to extend an apology. I was part of this clan some years ago, but during my undergraduate degree I kind of neglected my gaming life a bit. I was kicked out for inactivity (completely understandable), but I would really like to come back. I have some really fond memories of the people here, although I doubt someone remembers me since I'm a bit shy and never really stood out.

One of the really cool things I remember (and one of the reasons I would like to join again) is the friendliness of the people here, coupled with the fact that voice chat was kept to a minimum. I don't mind speaking English every now and then (it's not my native language), and in fact I use it daily at work, but I have some trouble understanding people when they talk too fast. It never seemed to bother anyone here, which I really appreciate, but I've had some bitter experiences in other online communities regarding this.

I've read the rules once again. If you have some kind of unspoken rule about not allowing people back from inactivity, I also understand fully.  

Have a great day!

PD: I've linked another comment in this thread, in the spoiler below. It's a clan photo taken when I was around. Is someone in that photo still playing and, hopefully, still in the clan? Thanks!

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edited by Nankaar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nankaar said:

Hi all!

First of all, I'd like to extend an apology. I was part of this clan some years ago, but during my undergraduate degree I kind of neglected my gaming life a bit. I was kicked out for inactivity (completely understandable), but I would really like to come back. I have some really fond memories of the people here, although I doubt someone remembers me since I'm a bit shy and never really stood out.

One of the really cool things I remember (and one of the reasons I would like to join again) is the friendliness of the people here, coupled with the fact that voice chat was kept to a minimum. I don't mind speaking English every now and then (it's not my native language), and in fact I use it daily at work, but I have some trouble understanding people when they talk too fast. It never seemed to bother anyone here, which I really appreciate, but I've had some bitter experiences in other online communities regarding this.

I've read the rules once again. If you have some kind of unspoken rule about not allowing people back from inactivity, I also understand fully.  

Have a great day!

PD: I've linked another comment in this thread, in the spoiler below. It's a clan photo taken when I was around. Is someone in that photo still playing and, hopefully, still in the clan? Thanks!

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Hey there, Nankaar. 

The only thing we require of returning members are a re-familiarity with the rules during their absence and there's 0 reasons for apologies for taking the time to further your education or take care of personal matters outside of warframe, as those responsibilities always come first.

As for your inquiry of current members, Retro_Daring_Do and ZValt are the ones still with the clan. The others were removed either for inactivity or left of their own choosing. 

With that said, you are more than welcome to rejoin.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've returned to Warframe after a good while break, being college as the time sink it was, and it has saddened me that I have to part ways with my current clan.

Everyone in it is pretty much inactive now.

I bring myself here as I am looking for a new clan so that I may not have to traverse the planets alone anymore, and I can't imagine any clan being more welcoming and friendly than the one named after the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I read the creed rules, and they seem quite simple and easy to abide by. None of which I should even have to consider a problem.

My IGN is "Abekrie", and I hope to hear back soon on how this pans out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello CMC, I have read the rules and would like to join this clan, because I have no friends in warframe, and looks like I can make some here. IGN: Promised_End.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2017 at 11:29 PM, Abekrie said:

I've returned to Warframe after a good while break, being college as the time sink it was, and it has saddened me that I have to part ways with my current clan.

Everyone in it is pretty much inactive now.

I bring myself here as I am looking for a new clan so that I may not have to traverse the planets alone anymore, and I can't imagine any clan being more welcoming and friendly than the one named after the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I read the creed rules, and they seem quite simple and easy to abide by. None of which I should even have to consider a problem.

My IGN is "Abekrie", and I hope to hear back soon on how this pans out.

Greetings, Abekrie. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules and real life always comes first here. No need to worry about that.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

 

On 5/26/2017 at 8:52 AM, Promised_End said:

Hello CMC, I have read the rules and would like to join this clan, because I have no friends in warframe, and looks like I can make some here. IGN: Promised_End.

Hello, Promised_End. 

Greatly appreciate you reading the rules. So long as you abide by the rules, there should be no trouble with finding friends.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

 

My apologies for the delay, I appear to have issues with notifications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, Abekrie. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules and real life always comes first here. No need to worry about that.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

Oops... that's my fault there. Forgot to leave my previous clan so I could join, but that should be all fixed up now.

Edited by Abekrie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Abekrie said:

Oops... that's my fault there. Forgot to leave my previous clan so I could join, but that should be all fixed up now.

No worries.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-30 at 1:25 PM, Haldos said:

Greetings, Abekrie. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules and real life always comes first here. No need to worry about that.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

 

Hello, Promised_End. 

Greatly appreciate you reading the rules. So long as you abide by the rules, there should be no trouble with finding friends.

Looks like you've already entered a clan so I cannot send an invite. If you wish to rejoin, feel free to let me know.

 

My apologies for the delay, I appear to have issues with notifications.

yup, I'll join the CMC if possible, I'm leaving the other clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Promised_End said:

yup, I'll join the CMC if possible, I'm leaving the other clan

Very well. 

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

My apologies again for the delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to rejoin the clan after first joining ~2 years ago. I've reread the original post, including clan rules, and my reasons for joining are the same - plus, I know now that the CMC is a pretty solid clan with solid members.

 

Twilight remains the best pony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blocknight said:

I'd like to rejoin the clan after first joining ~2 years ago. I've reread the original post, including clan rules, and my reasons for joining are the same - plus, I know now that the CMC is a pretty solid clan with solid members.

 

Twilight remains the best pony.

Hello again, Blocknight.

Much appreciated for taking the time to look over the rules since you've been out.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like back into the clan as well. I had forgotten about the game as I was busy with my exams. Sorry about that. And yes. I read the updated rules, of course.

Edited by Crimsonblack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2017 at 4:02 PM, Crimsonblack said:

I would like back into the clan as well. I had forgotten about the game as I was busy with my exams. Sorry about that. And yes. I read the updated rules, of course.

Greetings, CrimsonBlack.

Life will always come first and speaking of exams I was swamped this weekend studying for one that I took yesterday, so my apologies that I did not get to your post in the last 2 days.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have indeed read the rules. (Was there... was there a tiny poem hidden in the one on profanity?)

I would like to join the clan in hopes of finding friendship. I admit I have no real interest in MLP (or any real objection to it), but what I am interested in is a group of potential friends, people to laugh and have fun with, and eventually, a clan where I can help newbies as much as I've been helped (got to get out of newbieness myself first, but meh).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, runehamster said:

I have indeed read the rules. (Was there... was there a tiny poem hidden in the one on profanity?)

I would like to join the clan in hopes of finding friendship. I admit I have no real interest in MLP (or any real objection to it), but what I am interested in is a group of potential friends, people to laugh and have fun with, and eventually, a clan where I can help newbies as much as I've been helped (got to get out of newbieness myself first, but meh).

Hey there, Runehamster.

From what we previously discussed and your application, looks like everything is here and accounted for and the CMC would be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, been looking for a pony clan for a while and this one seems like what I was looking for. I'm active social, I'd love to meet some fun people to play with! Been a Brony since early 2013, 4 years now and still going strong~ I'm 18 years of age, act maturely and enjoy helping newer players. If there are any question about myself, ask away! I hope you consider adding me to your clan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2017 at 1:30 PM, MaximumOverpurr said:

Heya, been looking for a pony clan for a while and this one seems like what I was looking for. I'm active social, I'd love to meet some fun people to play with! Been a Brony since early 2013, 4 years now and still going strong~ I'm 18 years of age, act maturely and enjoy helping newer players. If there are any question about myself, ask away! I hope you consider adding me to your clan!

Hey there, MaximumOverpurr.

First and foremost, being a fan of MLP is not a requirement so while a good number of members are, there are a respectable number that arent. Just something to be aware of. 

Second, everything looks good and I could see the CMC being a good fit for you, but we do need you to specify that you've read the rules. If you haven't, head back to the front page, give the creeds a good looking over and then let us know you've done it and we'll get an invite sent ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Hey there, MaximumOverpurr.

First and foremost, being a fan of MLP is not a requirement so while a good number of members are, there are a respectable number that arent. Just something to be aware of. 

Second, everything looks good and I could see the CMC being a good fit for you, but we do need you to specify that you've read the rules. If you haven't, head back to the front page, give the creeds a good looking over and then let us know you've done it and we'll get an invite sent ASAP.

I went back to check and read the rules~ But I wanna know first; Are you guys active?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MaximumOverpurr said:

I went back to check and read the rules~ But I wanna know first; Are you guys active?

Much appreciated.

Clan activity varies on the day, but we typically have around 15 out of about 200 members active at any given time. We tend to be more active during weekends. 

Let me know if you have any other questions before I send your invite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...