Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi, I'm looking for a clan because I want to participate and play in a larger group (and because of the all the features/events that require a clan affiliation). I have read and understood the creeds and consider them as common sense.

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time.

5 hours ago, Boersencrash said:

Hi, I'm looking for a clan because I want to participate and play in a larger group (and because of the all the features/events that require a clan affiliation). I have read and understood the creeds and consider them as common sense.

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time.

Hey there, Boersencrash.

Much appreciated for reading the rules. If I'm understanding your application correctly I'm afraid your most prominent reasons for joining are not applicable as shown on the first page. Wanting to be part of a big clan and getting the rewards and things associated with clans is something any clan can provide for you. I'm afraid if these things are most important, the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Best of luck to you and here's hoping you find what you're looking for.

So hi there, I was looking for a clan for a while now since I've been playing this game for 35 days (as the dialy logon reward system tells me).

I don't think I would do well in a shadow clan that can disintigrate within a week (not actually sure how does that work here) nor a highly strict clan that tries to dominate the world. Also since the "CMC" thing I guess I wouldn't feel as much a stranger as writing to some other random clan which in truth I know nothing about. Also as long as there is something to do I will most likely keep playing.

I've read the rules

PS. (kinda I guess) the link shortener for the alliance decided not to work anymore.

I acknowledge that I have read the terms and conditions set forth in the pinned first post and would like an invite to the clan when reasonably possible. The reasons being that I'm trying to hit MR 20 in a reasonable amount of time, and having access to clan BP's and group activities makes that muuuuuuch simpler. 

Due to an issue requiring my attention out of state, CMC applications are temporarily on hold until I return on Dec 5th. 

If you wish to apply, feel free to leave an application but new or former members will be required to wait until they can be reviewed when I return.

My apologies for the inconvenience. 

On 12/5/2017 at 2:20 PM, BigPurplePeopleEater said:

Hi, i am looking to join. I have read the rules and agree to them.

Greetings, BigPurplePeopleEater.

I'm afraid you'll need to provide more information, as dictated on the front page.

On 12/5/2017 at 2:21 PM, 8Immortal8 said:

I'm a new player and had been looking for friendly, helpful clan.  
I want to help other people and have fun. 

I've read the rules and wish to join the clan. 
Thanks. 

Hey there, 8Immortal8.

Looks like everything is in order, much appreciated for reading the rules.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Aye aye aye, IGN: ItchingSauce

I played back in 2013, when there were 2D worlds..man those were the days, now I'm back on a fresh new account (MR4) and starting to learn all this new content. I'd like to join mostly because of the research and stuff that I'll need to progress further into the game but also to be able to help others and for others to help me if I ask a question about the new content. Also, I've read the rules. :)

Hello, I'm Feuerhilfe. I'm an old time Warframe player just coming back and a friend recommended me to this Clan. I hear lots of great things from him about this Clan and after reading through I've decided to join this clan and yes, I do wish to join on my own accord. I accept all rules and I acknowledge them as well as the Creeds. I wish to join 
"The Cutie Mark Crusaders" because, You're a casual and what looks like to be a very friendly and laid back clan willing to help and be a friend to anyone. (I'm also into Rainbow Dash) I have hopes for joining and I wish to see all you other "Tin-Cans" out in the field as well!

11 hours ago, FeuerHilfe said:

Hello, I'm Feuerhilfe. I'm an old time Warframe player just coming back and a friend recommended me to this Clan. I hear lots of great things from him about this Clan and after reading through I've decided to join this clan and yes, I do wish to join on my own accord. I accept all rules and I acknowledge them as well as the Creeds. I wish to join 
"The Cutie Mark Crusaders" because, You're a casual and what looks like to be a very friendly and laid back clan willing to help and be a friend to anyone. (I'm also into Rainbow Dash) I have hopes for joining and I wish to see all you other "Tin-Cans" out in the field as well!

Greetings, FeuerHilfe.

Everything appears to be in order here.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

22 hours ago, CiaossuJacker said:

I would like to join the clan. 

I read the rules already. My reason to join is simple, i just wanted to join a clan to see how it is, and another member recommended me to join. And, i wanna interact with more people on the game. 

Greetings, CiaossuJacker.

Many thanks for reading the rules but your reason for joining is invalid. I'm afraid we don't offer trial runs in the clan to "See how it is", member recommendations are invalid as specifically specified on the front page, and wanting to interact with others isn't sufficient. Joining any clan would, in theory, allow you to interact with more people in the game.

Best of luck.

Hello~

My IGN is CrimsonPlant_016! Actually I have played Warframe since 2013 but I it's more of an on and off kind of thing(if that makes sense).

Why do I want to join this clan? Well I just want to play the game with bunch of people and help each other along. I have read the rules and will comply with them. I hope that I can play Warframe with you guys or just chatting in the clan chat!

Request to Join.

I've read the rules and know the Creed. I've played a lot of hours a long while back. I would like to get back into my Ninja-ing and a friendly clan that has similar tastes outside the game is always a comforting ideal and makes for comfortable talk in-game.

Hope to see y'all in-game as y'know, Ninjas Play Free.

Request to join!
I've read the rules and creed. I've been playing for a while, and would love to join the clan. Hope to join you all soon. My In game name is the same as my forum. Thank you!

Edit: sorry I should probably not of tried this while sleep deprived.

I'm mainly interested in joining to clan for namesake and to help other that are into this game as well. I used to be part of another community similar to this one on ps4, but i made the switch to pc not to long ago, and would to make new friends here!.

10 hours ago, Twilys-Husbando said:

Request to join!
I've read the rules and creed. I've been playing for a while, and would love to join the clan. Hope to join you all soon. My In game name is the same as my forum name. Thanks!

Hello, Twilys-Husbando. 

Thank you for reading the rules. There's one piece of information missing from your application prior to sending an invite. Please check the front page and give the "Wanna join" section another looking over.

Request to join

Hello my name is Sp1nn3r, I've read the rules & know the creed.

Been away from the game for a while and would like to return with a more casual/sozial crowd and a less tryhard atmosphere (the name is also helping).

I'm that type of player who prefers to run with the same people, sometime that becomes a challange cause work happens....

An invite would be great, name is the same ingame, so thanks for the read/time

3 hours ago, Sp1nn3r said:

Request to join

Hello my name is Sp1nn3r, I've read the rules & know the creed.

Been away from the game for a while and would like to return with a more casual/sozial crowd and a less tryhard atmosphere (the name is also helping).

I'm that type of player who prefers to run with the same people, sometime that becomes a challange cause work happens....

An invite would be great, name is the same ingame, so thanks for the read/time

Greetings, Sp1nn3r.

Looks like everything is in order here. The CMC should be a good fit for you.

Invite sent, welcome Crusader.

Archived