Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Heya. I wish to rejoin.

I have read the rules and will follow the creed.

I am returning to the game after an extended absence and wish to return to the clan I called home. My reason for joining is simple, reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

Hope to see you soon! =D

IGN is Ukita

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there!  I'd like to join the clan!

I've read the rules and creeds, and plan to follow them to the best of my ability.

My reason for wanting to join is that, well, I'm fairly new to the game, and don't yet have a clan I belong to.  I figured it would be good to search for one with people who share my interests, so a brony clan seemed a good fit for me, having been in the fandom for 6 years now.  Always struck me as a good, wholesome group of people, and I'd love to meet some fellow pony folk on a game I'm coming to enjoy!

IG's BU00

On 1/20/2018 at 4:56 AM, BU00 said:

Hey there!  I'd like to join the clan!

I've read the rules and creeds, and plan to follow them to the best of my ability.

My reason for wanting to join is that, well, I'm fairly new to the game, and don't yet have a clan I belong to.  I figured it would be good to search for one with people who share my interests, so a brony clan seemed a good fit for me, having been in the fandom for 6 years now.  Always struck me as a good, wholesome group of people, and I'd love to meet some fellow pony folk on a game I'm coming to enjoy!

IG's BU00

Greetings, BU00.

Looking over your application, I think I see everything in order.

Be aware that while we have an MLP emblem and name, we are not all strictly fans of the show and so just keep that in mind. You shouldn't have any issues with members who aren't fans of the show and that courtesy is extended to them as well.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

• 2 months later...

Hi my name is ShotgunReigned, and have read, acknowledged and accepted the rules and guidelines.

My reason for joining the clan is that I had an old clan and all the members had eventually left Warframe, leaving the clan behind. I would like to be apart of this clan as I miss the aspects of being part of a community.

Being a part of this clan, I will be able to help where needed, whether it be in Research, helping a fellow Tenno who may not have the relics to farm a specific prime part, and just in general help those in need. I am active mostly every day on Warframe, so when I'm online I'm always readily available where needed.

Hey. i'm a previous member of the clan that got dropped for inactivity. this was due to personal circumstances that i wont disclose. but i wish to rejoin the clan so i can continue to help others.

i have re read and accepted the rules.

and my IGN is XeonusIronclaw.

Hello,

I was a former member but I got dropped out for inactivity due to work related.

I wish to come back so I will able to continue help other crusaders~

And I read and acknowledge the rules,

Many thanks.

IGN : NixonSoo

Hello,

I've been a long time casual warframe player, and usually play a couple times a week. I've been a member of the MLP fandom for 6 years and enjoy having something in common with people to get friendships started, and want to cross that over into gaming so I can meet people to run missions with and have a good time and have someplace to start. This is my first choice clan and I've been looking for about a month, it seems the most practical, adult, and focused on a relaxing environment that everyone can enjoy.

I've read the rules and creeds, and I will not tarnish the name of the CMC. My in-game name is Corani and I'm willing to help anyone that needs a hand.

Hello, long time member of the crusaders here, I had to leave recently to help some of my new friends that are deadset on having their own clan with a few research things they wanted. Ive re-read all the rules and creed. If I could be invited back I would greatly appreciate it <3

IGN is Flying_Jimbus

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya folks!  Long time no see!

Former member here, looking to make his triumphant return from 2015. (And a quick forray in 2017). Formerly known as dettygt - hopefully I can find some folks that I used to play with!  I finally have some time to play, and would love to jump back in with a group of like-minded individuals.

I've read the rules and am familiar with them. :)

IGN: NeonParticles

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya~

I've been playing Warframe for the better part of a year if you include Ps4 as well. Throughout this entire time, I've never played with anyone else. Everything I've done has been solo, mainly because I'm always really anxious and self-conscious of my actions and I think that everyone else is always secretly judging me. Recently though, I've been able to get through this because of a group I had found themed around MLP, everyone there was super kind and nice, and it opened me up a little. I definitely want to spread that feeling I got with everyone else I can~ Just a little tid-bit, but this clan was founded on my birthday, so I'm spiritually tied to this fourm post.

I've read all the Creeds and I'll have no issue following them :3

5 hours ago, Yuna_Chan said:

Hiya~

I've been playing Warframe for the better part of a year if you include Ps4 as well. Throughout this entire time, I've never played with anyone else. Everything I've done has been solo, mainly because I'm always really anxious and self-conscious of my actions and I think that everyone else is always secretly judging me. Recently though, I've been able to get through this because of a group I had found themed around MLP, everyone there was super kind and nice, and it opened me up a little. I definitely want to spread that feeling I got with everyone else I can~ Just a little tid-bit, but this clan was founded on my birthday, so I'm spiritually tied to this fourm post.

I've read all the Creeds and I'll have no issue following them :3

Greetings, Yuna_chan.

Everything checks out but I'm afraid it says you are already in a clan. If you wish to join the CMC, you will have to first disband yourself from the current clan you are in. Let us know if you decided to do so. 

Take care.

13 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, Yuna_chan.

Everything checks out but I'm afraid it says you are already in a clan. If you wish to join the CMC, you will have to first disband yourself from the current clan you are in. Let us know if you decided to do so. 

Take care.

Oh Whoops~ Sorry about that, I left my current one-

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everypony!

I used to play Warframe around 2014 or so, and really enjoyed it. I almost exclusively played solo casual though (shyness), and never really progressed very far. I'm M6 right now, though.

I'd like to see what it's like to be in a clan, and considered making my own solo space dojo, but... I could have be in a space dojo with other people? Yeah I'll give that a shot, I might like the company :)

I'm pretty friendly but shy, I'll have no problem following all the rules and expected behaviors.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, SPYNTBG said:

Hello everypony!

I used to play Warframe around 2014 or so, and really enjoyed it. I almost exclusively played solo casual though (shyness), and never really progressed very far. I'm M6 right now, though.

I'd like to see what it's like to be in a clan, and considered making my own solo space dojo, but... I could have be in a space dojo with other people? Yeah I'll give that a shot, I might like the company 🙂

I'm pretty friendly but shy, I'll have no problem following all the rules and expected behaviors.

Cheers!

Greetings, SPYNTBG.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey

I first started playing back around year two, I believe, and then stopped (because for some reason I didn't wanna download updates so often, considering how crappy my old pc was) for a couple years, and just recently picked the game back up late last year. I've played solo for the entirety of the time I've played (because none of my friends wanted/currently want to play with me) and I've been needing some peeps to play and hang out with.
I've read the rules and have no problem following them

Swaz-do-lah. I don't know why, but I'm disliking my use of that phrase

Heya

I have been playing warframe first time quite a while ago, but it never took out unti couble months ago, So my "joined warframe" date doesnt really pay credits to my experience. However now play almost daily which has granted M7. I've played till now 'solo' as in, no clan and playing random people whoever ended up in same group. I am hoping i could change that a little and seek friendly clan i can contribute to. While i have ton to learn about the game, i am eager to learn and i hope i can eventually be the one helping newcomers as well.

I have read the rules and find them wholly agreeable.

I hope to hear from you soon :)
Sincerely, Mkananoja

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing Warframe since 2014 and have recently had enough time to continue playing this amazing game. I've been out of a few clans due to most member being inactive after a few weeks of inactivity. I've reached MR 22 as of February 2018 and I'm looking for a clan that has friendly and acceptable people. 

I have also read the rules over and they are very acceptable 

Hello,

I have been playing warframe before but my old PC gave out. After a couple of years I bought a new one and got to play warframe again.

My friend has been a member of your clan and I would like to join him and also maybe make a couple of new friends if possible :)

I have read the rules and accept them.

Thanks for your answer!

Archived