Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

On 2019-12-25 at 11:20 PM, ThunderCloudNate said:

Merry Christmas! I have read and accept all the creeds/rules. 

I am "new" to the game in that i have a lot of hours but most of it has been fairly sunk into just grinding for xp. I'm looking for a clan to raid with/ helpful people to guide me through the game. I'm fairly inexperienced and this seems like a really nice clan that would be helpful to someone like me 🙂

I'll help the clan in any way i can if i get accepted.

Have a nice day!

Hey there, ThunderCloudNate.

Everything looks good here. Nothing to be shy about being new, Warframe is a big game with much to take in. 

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

On 2019-12-28 at 7:06 AM, Tisiyupaper said:

Hi there, I just got back into Warframe!

I used to be a member of this clan before but i became inactive due to college studies. I am so thankful of this clan due to its casual vibes and friendly people that helped me when I was still new to the game, and I would love to be able to join once more and help/contribute to the clan in anyway I can if accepted again.

I have read and accept all the creeds/rules.

Hello again, Tisiyupaper.

All returning members are welcome to return. Real life always comes first.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

On 2019-12-28 at 8:54 AM, Crimson_Winds said:

Hi!

I haven't played Warframe in about a year and have been inactive for said period of time due to entering my first year in college. I was formerly a member of this clan and would like to re-enter the clan, the many members of this clan have helped me in the past and I would very much like to continue being a member to be part this community again.

Yes, I have read and accepted all the rules/creeds

Good to see you, Crimson_Winds.

As stated, real life comes first so there's no worries about taking that time off. We'd be happy to have you again.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join again, fell out of playing for a long time, but seems I'll have some time to burn on gaming again. I miss my home dojo and that 1 room I finished resourcing everything ^^;

Hope everything is going as well as it was back in the hayday

ingame name DerpyIsAlive

14 hours ago, (XB1)Eddmario said:

Glad to see there's a pony clan.

Would be happy to join, as long as people wait for me to catch up on the show before they make references to season 9 of course, lol. And yes, I read the creeds.

Ingame name is the same as here.

Hey there, Eddmario.

Judging by your forum name, it seems you are an Xbox player. Sorry to say that the CMC are currently a PC only clan at this time. 

With that said, I can say that while we are a MLP themed clan, not everyone is a fan of the show, nor is it a topic that gets discussed more than periodically. All types are welcome, of course, so should you join as a PC player, its something to be aware of going in.

Best of luck. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived