Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Headhunters/assassins Spawn During Defense Waiting Screen

(PSN)Eneokun

I've noticed reports about the Harvester spawning in the power core of a defense mission, but this one here is about another issue with the Assassin bosses.

I've noticed it happening 3 times so far.

I was never affected myself, but squad members that had an Assassin/Headhunter mark were.

It always happened in defense missions, we suddenly saw the screen flashing, everyone knew what was about to happen. So we gathered together and prepared for the upcoming Stalker/Harvester spawn. But well... he didn't spawn.

So we continued and came to wave 5. Window shows up, everyone chosed to continue the battle (we really wanted to kill that Assassin of course!). And guess what happened, Stalker spawned right during that waiting screen after completing wave 5. It's there for just a few seconds but still long enough for any Assassin to get his kill. And yes, the Stalker did kill the poor Tenno and that guy wasn't able to do a thing, nobody was. Why? Because we were just standing there waiting to continue with wave 6, while watching the Stalker tearing that Tenno apart..

Happened another day with Harvester, spawning just in time when that stupid window pops up.

It almost looked like it was planned. Well played Assassins.... well played.

Fix this bug, however. They are not supposed to spawn during the switch that occurs every 5 waves in a defense mission.

Edit: I just noticed that you fixed this with U13. I just saw this in the Update notes. I'll mention it if it occurs again though.

Edited by Eneokun