Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.4

[DE]Megan

And still interestingly there are still no BPs showing in the Foundry for anything cosmetic you already own in your inventory.  

ie Dagger Axe, Dual Zoren Dagger, Brokk hammer and Manticore skins.  

It also seems from the original announcement that the devs (for whatever reason we are not being told) want these helmets

removed, if so remove them, be the bad guys; but give the players the courtesy of knowing why it is important to remove them.

The way they are trading i don't think anyone is giving them up real soon.

Edited by ComplexLain

And still interestingly there are still no BPs showing in the Foundry for anything cosmetic you already own in your inventory.  

ie Dagger Axe, Dual Zoren Dagger, Brokk hammer and Manticore skins.  

It also seems from the original announcement that the devs (for whatever reason we are not being told) want these helmets

removed, if so remove them, be the bad guys; but give the players the courtesy of knowing why it is important to remove them.

The way they are trading i don't think anyone is giving them up real soon.

lWeapon skins have no stat changes, are not affected by the stat helmet change (which was only for helmets with stat changes, nothing else), and are still showing up in my foundry right now in 13.2.4.

Blueprint sell price reduced to 500? Gee wiz, we get 23k a pop per afked Sechura, why the hug reduce the "somewhat" sensible reward for otherwise useless mission that was made considerably more difficult just for the sake of fancy?

But I guess DE can't make an update without doing some dumb <censored> thing.

"Reduced the amount of distortion seen in Volt's shield ability."

Thanks a bunch for that. :)

Also, can you PLEASE check out that huge problem about using Mag's pull and other weapons with ragdoll effect while playing as client ? Thread right here : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217189-mags-pull-bugged-obex-broken-and-more-client-problems/

Blueprint sell price reduced to 500? Gee wiz, we get 23k a pop per afked Sechura, why the hug reduce the "somewhat" sensible reward for otherwise useless mission that was made considerably more difficult just for the sake of fancy?

But I guess DE can't make an update without doing some dumb <censored> thing.

Sechura is in Pluto and a high level.  These rewards can come from lower level planets, so it makes sense that the selling prices were scaled back since the blueprints are a bonus on top of the normal credit reward.

And man, at least they're fixing some things.

• Fixed an issue with players getting permanently stuck if knocked down and killed in the same attack.

Nice. I was about to report that... but your team is faster!

Edited by Monolake