Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.4

[DE]Megan

Are the genders of the hostages determined by the gender of your warframe or is it random??

was always random.

on topic.

love the female hostage, but if she go down, the voice clip "i cant, go on." very lackluster compared to the male hostage going down.

but its not a priority, take your time with important fixes.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

This has been bothering me for a while now. Every time a friend and I finish a match, the scoreboard that comes up says that I did 0% of everything. I still get all the items, but it's just a bit annoying. This started a couple updates ago.

VFsBv2X.jpg

Edited by Pepperanne

8oyj6.jpg

Doors leading to dead ends makes no sense except in survival and the chance of a parkour challenge room being generated seems to be <1% now... It was one of the few things I enjoyed despite all the grind and now I'm already losing interest.

Edited by Aristocratic

Next bug to be fixed: I was outside the dojo. lol 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/attachments/token/7Mt4vFMM3dyMW6TfTiYRFya3k/?name=2014-05-09_00001.jpg

I also died by jumping to the nowhere, and respawned inside. lol

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/attachments/token/K1hRWGxXXmV3m3UJxTDWopAUM/?name=2014-05-09_00003.jpg

Edited by Arkl1te

Another Hotfix. And my vesctis scope on 1024 x 768 resolution is still not aligned... report after report. post after post. And bug still remains unfixed.

It was a long fight. You win. You got me DE!

I GIVE UP

i was quite sure it was impossible to play in 4:3 format due to image distortion

Reduced the amount of distortion seen in Volt's shield ability.

Thank you!!   Thank you sooo much!!!

OMG  just...  Thank YOU!!!

I probably shouldn't be this much excited about this, but... Thank You!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

P2lC6LT.png

RgFsx3N.png

Redtext recap ;3

Chat doesn't show the entire thing, had to make 2 separate shots, sorry for the the repeated phrase in the middle.

(and I was to lazy to edit it so deal with it :P)

Honestly the repeated phrase makes sense there, since we all have seen it sooooo many times.
Edited by Aiden_Venoda

I wish you guys would change the skills lighting effects back. They look flat and don't produce light anymore. They were better looking when they were semi-transparent and produced light. It made them look like they were made of energy and not paint.

Can we expect fixes in close future for the following? These are kinda "easy" to fix compared to the usual stuff that we still wait to be fixed (like networking and some people still not being able to log in etc.).

Vaulting:

Fencejumping/vaulting move where you hurl yourself over smaller objects, railing etc. when jumping towards it in close vicinity. It's VERY annoying when trying to actually jump high/afar, parkouring etc. Please make it only activate if we are not running. That way it shouldn't pose a problem for anyone we could parkour without messing up right at the beginning because of something that is actually out of place ( I mean it feels kinda weird for us not to be able to control our characters... what's the point then?) and those that want to "drop down in style" can still have their fun.

"Reload till 3/4 or full? Pick one!":

Weapon reload mechanic behaving differently for old and new weapons. Up until recently you could reload till 3/4 of the circle and then even if something cancelled the reload it was completed. Attica and other new weapons do not have this (at least those I tried) while old ones do. With lag still present and such I frequently manage to not-reload when I try to do something right after reload procedure... also it's plain painful to stare at the indicator if you don't want to mess up. I don't think it is gamebreaking to have that "gift" of last 1/4 so it would be nice if we got it back.

"The next shot":

When we use bows we can start charging our next shot right after letting go of the previous one. You let go of the button to shoot and press it again. It won't charge until the "ready-up" animation resets the weapon to it's basic position but when that is done the procedure starts if we are still holding the button. Ballistica doesn't work like this, even if you press the button again (before the weapon resets) and hold it, nothing happens even after the animation plays. It makes shooting much slower since you have to wait and let's face it, it's no fun to stare at your pistol and guess if it has done it already or not... especially since it's not exactly easy to notice when the animation ends...

Melee:

By the way, it would be nice if melee would work like this too - I mean you press button (we don't have charge but that's a different matter and problem), the melee attack starts, animation etc. You release the button (most likely only pressed it for a moment anyways). Then, before the animation ends you still have the option to press the button again. If you are holding the button when animation ends (after 1 release of course), a new attack will start (according to buttons pressed, for example you can wait the animation's end by holding the corresponding buttons for the next move in your "combo"). Even if you press the button a hundred times it won't attack multiple times. If you are not holding the button when the animation ends it won't do a thing until you press it again.

This way we could get rid of the current mechanic which makes the character attack multiple times if you press the button multiple times but it's kinda annoying that you cannot stop the character's remaining attacks even if you change your mind. What the hell...

I wish you guys would change the skills lighting effects back. They look flat and don't produce light anymore. They were better looking when they were semi-transparent and produced light. It made them look like they were made of energy and not paint.

A shiny effect always looks cooler - again, when I think of the Frost's wave of ice only having it's smoke colored (or the globe actually having only it's "storm" colored) that's even a worse issue with these visuals. With how shiny the void is usually (or Phobos etc.) it certainly is weird to be the only thing that is not shiny :D

But one thing is for sure! I LOVE that you can now use BLACK! Use bright colors and you have your glow by the way.

Edited by K_Shiro

Ever since this update, i have been getting constant flickering of my screen every time I go in a mission, and no its not stalker, G3 etc. Its a DirectX 9 issue and if i put on DirectX11 i get way less FPS, but the flickering stops. Game is unplayable now for me. PLEASE Fix it Q_Q