Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Online friends displaying as offline.

Iihcap

had it too, then found the article below, and it became better after reconfiguring the windows firewall. i also opened the two UDP ports in my

router and forwarded them to my pc since i don't allow automatic router reconfiguration by UPNP in my network. (i think this it what warframe tries to

do if you check the appropriate box in the configuration menu)

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/entries/22960567-all-my-friends-contact-list-shows-up-as-offline

i hope this might help you too since now i always see my friends in the game. don't know if it fixes guild issues also since i'm not in any guild.

I replied to the wrong thread I guess, will just quote myself:

"Same issue.

Well actually, I can see 2 of my friends, the others are all perma offline to one another. Yet some of those that are offline to me can see each other and not me, and some that can see me can also see those I can't. This results in having to tag team each other to get into groups, because some of us just can't play together without a 3rd party there to enable it.

I've opened the ports required on my firewall.

My ISP may block them, as I've used http://www.canyouseeme.org/ and the answer is no for those ports (3960 & 3962).

But this leaves me wondering why should everyone that plays warframe have to contact their ISP and get those ports unblocked, why not use regular ports? I've never ever had this issue before in over 15 years of online gaming, that a company specifically chooses ports that many ISPs block.

As a side note, can't you get steam intergration or something similar? I know some members here might not like steam for their own reasons, but it's really convenient especially when everyone I want to play warframe with is already on there.

P.S. PLEASE NOT GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! IT IS GAMING CANCER! IT KILLS ALL THE FUN!"

had it too, then found the article below, and it became better after reconfiguring the windows firewall. i also opened the two UDP ports in my

router and forwarded them to my pc since i don't allow automatic router reconfiguration by UPNP in my network. (i think this it what warframe tries to

do if you check the appropriate box in the configuration menu)

https://digitalextre...s-up-as-offline

i hope this might help you too since now i always see my friends in the game. don't know if it fixes guild issues also since i'm not in any guild.

had the same problem and tried this and it worked for a little while, friends appeared online, played a couple missions, but then message appeared that they got disconnected and havent been able to see them online since

Edited by TeaMonster

Over the weekend I played a good bit with a friend of mine. We noticed that when we first logged in we appeared as online and in game menus. After we played a mission, we would appear offline to each other, but we where in the same game. The only way we found to fix it was to relog(Both of us).

While this isn't quite the same problem most of you are having. It is a similiar issue.