Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

It;s just the flood of login attempts. Just keep trying. It will work eventually.

could be the case, but it does so no matter how much the PC side tests a update. The ps4 side will have their own nonforseen bugs and problems.

could be the case, but it does so no matter how much the PC side tests a update. The ps4 side will have their own nonforseen bugs and problems.

The reason I say it's the flood of logins, is this is pretty much what happens every ps4 update. Everyone download it, and everyone tried to login at the same time. It's a lot for the servers to handle at once.

The reason I say it's the flood of logins, is this is pretty much what happens every ps4 update. Everyone download it, and everyone tried to login at the same time. It's a lot for the servers to handle at once.

I'm sure a lot of players know this already. But this doesn't seem to happen as much When DE releases a patch the fewiing day, after cert is done. Then a again the PC also ran into the very same problem and I'm not 100% on this, but i beleive some PC player still are.

Anywho, I'm going to jump in the shower and see if the problems is fixd after,.