Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

Thanks DE. Looking forward to the next updates very soon. U13 is great and all, but I want the one that turns off autorolling. (If I was listed in the notes for this update and I missed it, sorry).

I really hate auto roll as well especially when doing rank tests!

Not a bad update so far. The G3 are spawning more often than before and Stalker...Well he actually spawns a bit too often now. Spawned so much to the point where I got all three of his weapons in less than 24hrs. That's including me turning off my system and going to bed. So about 3 missions in total with only one use of Desecrate. He's only ever dropped Slash Dash for me until this day. Only drawback I've had are people pretty much turning into this...

Unknown1.jpeg

Just returned to Warframe after about a two and a half week hiatus. All excited to dive into the new Update and It wont download. Gets stuck on the connecting screen, never connects, never downloads anything.Everything else about PSN seems to be functioning properly and I do have the current software version. whats up??

Yea, no decisive judgement or new combo for glaive and scythes.

I'm just a bit worried that DE thinks that because we have something new to play with they can ignore PS4 until we get bored and people start screaming at DE/each other again. In reality they should be submitting at least 13.2 this week. Patience was expected with U13 and the complete rework that came with it, but these smaller updates and hotfixes should be getting submitted like hot cakes.

Would you not presure DE they are doing what they can enjoy melee 2.0 and Dark Sectors. You guys are crying but I bet you dont have all stance mods focus on getting that then you can come back crying.

No one is crying yet, my post just explains that people will cry depending on how DE is proceeding with our updates, you know, the usual.

I'm curious about the purpose of new common mod that's dropping in Sedna(hydron) since I checked my recent mods tab and couldn't locate it. It has a picture of excalibur on it with a 99 as the number of copies. It says it is supposed to be good against infested or something. Does anyone know what it is?

Edited by (PS4)edwinp426

Is it too much to ask that at least 13.1 be submitted to cert idk soonish? I really want those new combos and the amprex and before anyone says anything I DO have all the stances already. Also really dying to play rescue 2.0 and of course getting rid of the damn auto-roll will be greatly appreciated all around. It is just kind of disheartening to hear that PC got yet another new update yesterday when after we get a huge update...we're still 3 updates behind. 

Good Afternoon DE,

I apologize for posting this in the PS4 posts, but it seems this in the only place that I can comment given my login status.  I wanted to comment on the newest update for PC (which I am guessing will inevitably be making it's way to the PS4, in some time frame or another).  

Naturally, I have read through the changes on the PC in anticipation, and I must say that I am very disheartened to hear what is coming with the Trinity "nerf".  I am saying this not as a hardcore Trinity player.  I have obtained MR of 15 by playing with everything, and experiencing all that this game has to offer from weapons, warframes (including all the primes which I farmed for, save for purchasing the Rhino Prime Chassis), sentinels, and unlocking all of the nods on the galaxy map I have sunk over 750+ hours on this game.  I say all that not to establish any sort of credibility, but to simply say that I have experienced everything that this game has to offer including attempting to do endless survival.  My highest time came in ODS as a Trinity (not a God Mode by any means as I do not have/use a maxed Narrow minded) paired with a Nekros (rather inexperienced at that, wasn't desecrating nearly as often as he probably should have), and a Nova (who was a person whom I have played with before and communicated with through party chat).  We managed to reach 51 minutes and some seconds.  Towards the end of that run, I quickly became aware of the damage that Ancients could do, as in between Blessings I was one shot by one.  

Given the newest changes to Trinity's Blessing on PC, I must say that first and foremost that I am in opposition to the change based purely on the grounds that getting one's health down to the lowest possible integer in endgame content such as endless survival/defense is going to be impossible.  I can understand that there are people out there that demanded that Trinity's Blessing be "nerfed" on the unintended consequences of corrupt mods (maxed Narrow Minded), in conjunction with regular mods (continuity/constitution), in conjuction with high powered rocket launcher/explosive weapons such as Ogris/Castanas that have amounted to people being able to exploit Blessing and Link.  As a person who has not exploited this type of build, I know there are a lot of people that will use the argument "Trinity was never meant to be a tank", (which can only be confirmed or denied by the developing team) but given the fact that there are so many mods, I have to believe that people will experiment (as was intended with the diverse offering of mods) with different builds that brought us to this climax.  Such people will continue by saying, if you want to tank use Rhino or Frost as that is their role in the game (and they are successful given the current structure), or they will simply retort that people who use this build are unskilled.    

I myself have often wondered if this game has the construct to illicit the use of a "support" type characters.  I raise this question based purely on anecdotal evidence (my play experience),  as most people will just blaze through lower levels based on weapon strength alone.  I am also wondering if those people who were petitioning so hard for the Trinity "nerf", if those people have ever experienced endgame content.  Alas this topic brings us back to the issue of balance.  

While I could sit here and continue to dialogue and throw out sharp barbs about my distaste for the Blessing "nerf", i will take the road less traveled.  I would like to submit some different ideas for how Trinity could be "nerfed", or rather as I like to think about it, "balanced" for a support role.  

My starting point will be with Well of Life, while Well of Life has a great utility for locking out that one high level enemy, this power is all but redundant (considering blessing heals and restores shields) and useless to the higher level player (high powered mods/weapons will overpower a single annoying high level enemy).  If Trinity is to be a true healer, perhaps one of her powers could focus on healing just herself (helping her stay alive), just a single spam-able 1st tier power that restores "x%" amount of health depending on level and mod load-out (could be affected by strength mod as to how much a percentage of health is restored.  Potential Power name...Stim Pack (still very rough, but this move is used similar to a stim pack, short quick burst, not meant to sustain life, but stimulate movement), now that I am thinking, it could potentially have a speed buff with a minor health increase, which could also be duration dependent.    

My second idea is that a support character normally isn't known for damage, but I think they would want to create situations in which they could support their team, so what if Trinity had a "Flash-bang grenade" power (similar to the G3) that would stun enemies for "X" amount of seconds depending on level and loadout (this could also be affected by distance [radius] and duration mods).  Thinking about it this could be very similar to Excalibur's Radial Blind, but with a different animation and implementation, like actually needing to aim the grenade at the group of enemies.  My main thought for the use of this power is that it would be used when a Trinity would need to revive a player from a downed position, she will not be able to just stand there and revive, so she will need to create a situation that will allow her to save her teammate. 

My last idea is a little rough, but, I have yet to address a power for shields, again playing into the support character role, she needs teammates to kill  (and teammates need her to heal/sustain life), what if she could throw out a shield pylon (or she herself could be a shield pylon that would be distributed through a set distance with a power similar to "link").  Instead of Link doing damage it would support the team through this new implementation of the power.  This power could restore shield upon use and add "X" percent to each players base shield while activated (similar to what shield osprey do for Corpus).  This power again could be effected by duration, strength, and distance (if it was implemented with a link type mechanic where teammates would need to be in a certain distance to receive the buff).  When the shield pylon power is activated, Trinity could also use her "stim pack" power to distribute a slight health restore and a minor speed buff (probably slower than Volts), but again teammates would have to be within range of the link to receive said health/speed boost.

So if I were to implement this idea, it might look something like this 1st tier power "Stimulant Pack", 2nd tier power could remain Energy Vampire with current PC buffs, 3rd tier power would be "Flash-Bang", and fourth tier power would be "Shield Pylon".  I am excited just by talking about these possibilities and would definitely look forward to a more team oriented play style support character.

Trinity could become a truer version of her name, Health, Shields, and a minor speed boost to move everyone along.  The ultimate support character in survivability (without the untended consequence of creating a "god-mode" character).  I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this post, and hopefully look forward to the day when these could be possibly implemented!

~Shane     

The next update should include a mod that makes you IMMUNE TO ARCTRAPS! I would use it. Not even joking.

I'd rock that!  

Also, what do you guys like about melee 2.0?  Seems kind of dull to me (fun-ish)... maybe if there were sparks flying and blood squirting everywhere.  Topped off with some "HIYAAAA's" and a side of some tremored flexing after big attacks.  More sound, bass booming action!  STIMULATION!

Seems like a bland vanilla in world of butt kicking cheyenne pepper... a dismal brown in a galaxy of blasting red.

It's missing something, know what I mean?

But that is my opinion... let the disagreements begin!

Edited by (PS4)draven_ev

Melee awesome and viable now. ^Sounds and extra flashy graphics can always be upgraded with less resources than actual game mechanics. I agree to that next update hits with all nerfs/buffs, alot of adjusting to gameplay in general. Trinity I don't mind anymore because she's now completely the underdog even compared to Ash as for 'role' on the battlefield. Have her first two abilities work like consumables, a slight range so you know, the team will use her for, well healing and support.