Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Faction For Melee Experience?

Airetam

Question

11 answers to this question

Infected, more often than not they come to you! It's like having a free melee delivery service, but with some unwanted sides of stun-lock and poison.

The sheer amount of dogs makes it difficult, also i feel like infested doesn't give enough xp compared to the work i have to put in it.

The numbers you kill off in infested missions do make it worth it, despite the smaller XP gain per mob (excluding ancients).

Edited by HellGrind

Hm i would say after Infested the Grineer are the next but you need charged attacks or armor pen weapons.

I personally hate fight Corpus with your melee just because the MOAs can knockback you and shields are generally hard to kill with melee attacks.

Infected, more often than not they come to you! It's like having a free melee delivery service, but with some unwanted sides of stun-lock and poison.

The numbers you kill off in infested missions do make it worth it, despite the smaller XP gain per mob (excluding ancients).

+1

Thanks for the replies, i'll add in another question aswell.

Does the level of mobs affect xp gained? Can't say i've noticed higher gains from higher level mobs of the same type.

Yes, but only minimally. You'll notice the difference between xp gained from mobs on Mercury compared to those on Pluto for instance, but the climb in between is extremely gradual.