Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plates

darkprophecies

Question

6 answers to this question

Whatever system has that resource, all those planets drop it.

You want to keep an eye open for those containers to break open and kill whatever moves.

I suggest Sedna for Alloy Plates. It also drops Rubedo. Sitting on 2k of both of them right now.

Haha ravin im quite new so i havent unlocked sedna yet. i know sedna has the best alloy drops. but now i have to make do with venus. So the best way is from containers?

dont think that Sedna has the best alloyplate drops Ceres is better but you wont have that unlocked too :D

Edited by Monstromo

Haha ravin im quite new so i havent unlocked sedna yet. i know sedna has the best alloy drops. but now i have to make do with venus. So the best way is from containers?

Yeah, hit containers, lockers, mobs. Hit everything. Leave no stone unturned. That pesky alloy plate could be hiding anywhere!

dont think that Sedna has the best alloyplate drops Ceres is better but you wont have that unlocked too :D

Possibly so, But Alloy Plate and Rubedo is commonly used for all warframes. Ceres might drop Alloy Plate more, but all around Sedna has better of both worlds including salvage for your pets.

Go with what Hellgrind Said. Just beat the missions and breeze through a lot of the missions. Shouldn't be hard. Just open everything.

Also, a little unknown fact. some corpses (the black burn looking bodies) are lootable when you hit X. They can also drop loot and resources.

Edited by Ravin