Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Max Fury?

CrazyCatLad

Anyone do this yet and find success?

I'm at level 7 with it and have all points devoted to Fury and it is kind of fun to just smash around targets in the easier planets.

What mods would you suggest on top of fury?

Charge rate, charge dmg, crit chance and dmg?

-Lanny

Never go Charge mods on Scindo or Fragor never!

Seriously you dont need these, they are normal hit weapons not charged attack weapons.

I only tried Fury on Fragor and it was great so i would guess its not bad on Scindo too.

On top of Fury i would take a atleast lvl 1 frost mod for slowing the enemys and maybe some dmg.

Never go Charge mods on Scindo or Fragor never!

Seriously you dont need these, they are normal hit weapons not charged attack weapons.

I only tried Fury on Fragor and it was great so i would guess its not bad on Scindo too.

On top of Fury i would take a atleast lvl 1 frost mod for slowing the enemys and maybe some dmg.

Never go normal hit mods on any melee weapon ever. Until mod rebalance, at least.

I'm seconding the charge option. Attack speed is decent, but it's prone to inturruption. The nice thing about heavy weapon charge attacks is that after a certain point near the end of the charge, you gain super armor, rendering you immune to stumble effects, which any enemy melee attack can trigger. This means you can get an attack off more reliably, and with charge damage mods, you only need that one attak to take care of whatever is stupid enough to stand in front of you. Additionally, you can change direction and aim the swing at any point up until the actual dmage hitbox of the swing appears, which is useful for dealing with those chargers that love circling around you. It takes a bit of practice and is not recommended for lighter Warframes, but that's how I use my Scondo and I love it.

try to smash normal attacks on top tier grindeers, they will die laughing at you so hard.

For scindo I would recommend :

Klling blow 11 power - 150% charged attack

Reflex coil 7 power - 60% speed charge

Sundering strike 6 power - 75% piercing damage

North wind 6 power - 10% freeze damage

If you have potatoe the core is :

Klling blow 11 power - 150% charged attack

Reflex coil 7 power - 60% speed charge

Sundering strike 7 power - 90% piercing damage

North wind 11 power - 60% freeze damage

then choose to go with 24 power left split among elemental damage mod; or boost your normal attacks for smashing some infested with fury/pressure point or go the crit chance-crit damage way.

Ask if you want more details / something doesn't make sense to you.

Edited by AwAveZ

Thanks for the input...Assuming I get it lvl 30 and supercharged I'm thinking maxing out on

Fury

Crit Chance

Crit Dmg

Adding in some

Freeze

AP if I find one

Charge speed probably

Depending how many points i have left.

Could be fun weapon to use on masses and lonely stragglers.