The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thank You To De

(PSN)octus

i would like to say thanks for the update 13 that just hit ps4 recently. i have been having a blast with the new melee system.

there are a few points to this update that i would like to put in the spotlight for me:

1.i can finally play the game again with some of the bug fixes you introduced. specifically i had the login fail/cannot save bug that affected about 95% of everything i did in the game. for this i am super grateful, i love the game and can finally play again. thank you :))

2. it seems like you removed all of the founders gear from the codex and while i personally liked looking at excalibur prime and the weapons, im really glad you took them out so it will lead to less confusion and hurt feelings from any ps4 player in the future.

3.the new color palette. its really nice of you to make this for us. thanks.

4. of course all of the new content is great from the new stuff in the dojo, to my new favorite warframe hydroid. so all of you should pat yourselves on the back and hopefully enjoy the weekend.

thanks again.

I like that we can equip our melee weapons now. D:

its awesome

2 Might be a bug.

We had a similar issue when it rolled out to us.

hopefully they take my feedback into consideration then. its a good fix that i know a few people asked for, and i know they had stated before it was an "insensitive" thing to have in the codex.

They pulled all stats from all helmets .... No arcane helmets for PS4

i read in another thread that some one tested the helmets and they are still acting as a helmet with stats. he thinks the description just got messed up in the update. hopefully thats the case or i will be bummed that i spent some money on a few of them to get the extra stats.

i read in another thread that some one tested the helmets and they are still acting as a helmet with stats. he thinks the description just got messed up in the update. hopefully thats the case or i will be bummed that i spent some money on a few of them to get the extra stats.

Ya I did too. I was under the impression that we would be grandfathered in. so I got the bacon helmet to make rhino faster a few days ago for the stats.

Edited by (PS4)PillarOfWar

Ya I did too. I was under the impression that we would be grandfathered in. so I got the bacon helmet to make rhino faster a few days ago for the stats.

thats the one i bought also, seems like the one that most people really like as far as helmets with stats go.

Well, I wouldn't thank them for removing excalibur, lato and skana prime entries per se just like I wouldn't thank anyone for stopping throwing crap in my face. They should have never been there if they planned to make them PC-exclusive to begin with. Only once we get 3 PS4 exclusive items that give mastery I'd say we can bury that axe of war.

Do NOT be grateful to people for stopping S#&$ting in your face.

Well, I wouldn't thank them for removing excalibur, lato and skana prime entries per se just like I wouldn't thank anyone for stopping throwing crap in my face. They should have never been there if they planned to make them PC-exclusive to begin with. Only once we get 3 PS4 exclusive items that give mastery I'd say we can bury that axe of war.

Do NOT be grateful to people for stopping S#&$ting in your face.

i would definitely be happy if anyone stopped throwing poo at my face. you can do whatever you like, but i'm more into things like marshmallows or boobies being in my face.

besides that, i am grateful for all of the things i mentioned. i think encouraging people is a good form of motivation, and it also helps them see that the forum isn't full of people complaining about the work they do.

there are plenty of other topics about things that should be this or that, and this isn't one of them.

edit:tried to fix some of my spelling.

Edited by (PS4)octus