Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Slots

Azrin

Im disapointed and surprise that they charge money for weapon slot , I know that is not expensive and it only cost 12 platinum but still for 12 plat you will only get 2 more slot and as you all know there going to be tons of guns/sword etc are going to come and what will happen to all those max level weapon?.

Example:- Max weapon level just to get the mastery point and then throw it away seems too harsh after spending hours/days/week/month to max those weapon.

What are your oppinion on this matter?.

I just buy weapons for the sake of mastering them to level 30 then selling them, thats one part of the game.

you have to have your main weapon , gun and sword level 30 and the rest just level them up and sell them

for example

Hek, Lato Vandal, Dual Heat for me (SuperCharged all of them from alerts)

the rest I just level them up and sell them.

They have to charge for some things if they want to keep making new content, and it's only a buck. Now $30/warframe is kind of steep and $20/weapon is a little more than I want to spend but that is why we craft and grind, thus making more matches for more people to play.

I know they need to make money to improve this game and to prevent the game from shutting down , but to charge inventory slot seems greedy to me.

There are other games that charge inventory slot and i don't like it , is like they trying to squeeze every drop of juice out of lemon.