The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny Joke: Gustrag 3 And Rng

Rakosta_Kai

I don't have a distinct need for this stuff...

But all I could think about is the lowbie in that mission that was holding out hope for Brakk parts, Barrel Diffusion, or hell's chamber and gets to hit extraction with... Neurodes.

Not that Neurodes aren't nice.. They are pretty rare.

But... Neurodes from all of them?

Wow...

be grateful you got something o3o

oh come on ... after 3 damn times of nothing its a miracle i even got something 

and saying " be grateful blah blah blah" i know what you mean man ... but someone could also say "be grateful that you are alive" you know that silly sentence like you chose in the first place :/

oh come on ... after 3 damn times of nothing its a miracle i even got something 

and saying " be grateful blah blah blah" i know what you mean man ... but someone could also say "be grateful that you are alive" you know that silly sentence like you chose in the first place :/

While I find the fact they have -again- adjusted the drop rates to make the worthwhile stuff more meaningful funny.

I can see where newer players would be disgruntled with it due to the rarity of the spawn.

For my part, I'd genuinely love to know who is doing this at DE... Just so I can know who is responsible for it.

It happens too much to be accidental.

As an aside, you should always be grateful you are alive.

The alternative would suck mightily.

I've gotten blueprints and recievers over and over again, all multishot mods for my guns and for sentinels too and Natural Talent as a cherry topping. Brakk Barrel? As far as I'm concerned, that thing is a myth. RNG works in mysterious and aggravating ways.

Detron was easy. I got it in maybie four encounters. I feel kind of bad because there are people who haven't gotten even single part.

Edited by Prany

While I find the fact they have -again- adjusted the drop rates to make the worthwhile stuff more meaningful funny.

I can see where newer players would be disgruntled with it due to the rarity of the spawn.

For my part, I'd genuinely love to know who is doing this at DE... Just so I can know who is responsible for it.

It happens too much to be accidental.

As an aside, you should always be grateful you are alive.

The alternative would suck mightily.

no the alrerative wouldnt suck ...

see you wouldnt even know you are dead or alive because you wouldnt exist 

Grustrag 3 eh, well those guys are funny, fought them somewhere in the region of 50-60 times, so far I have a Brakk barrel and receiver. No blueprint, it has dropped once and then the game crashed. So RNG on these guys just plain sucks.

Grustrag 3 eh, well those guys are funny, fought them somewhere in the region of 50-60 times, so far I have a Brakk barrel and receiver. No blueprint, it has dropped once and then the game crashed. So RNG on these guys just plain sucks.

Yeah, it does.

no the alrerative wouldnt suck ...

see you wouldnt even know you are dead or alive because you wouldnt exist 

Either you are trolling...

or

You need to step away from the keyboard and seek medical attention.

Best of luck to you.