Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi all who dont like what hapend with warframe last time

barracuda

That is the very reason why I don;t play Borderlands this date.

You can run out of money in borderlands? I must be doing something right then. My cash counter only ever seems to go up until I go to the Moxxies bar and blow half my money on the sl..! Slot machines. Yeah.. That's right. Lots of fine wonderful guns to be won that way.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

You can run out of money in borderlands? I must be doing something right then. My cash counter only ever seems to go up until I go to the Moxxies bar and blow half my money on the sl..! Slot machines. Yeah.. That's right. Lots of fine wonderful guns to be won that way.

No you were right, I gave Moxxy ALL MY MONEY IN MY PIGGY BANK

No you were right, I gave Moxxy ALL MY MONEY IN MY PIGGY BANK

Why is it that you two are always off topic, this thread is not about how broke you both where playing Borderland. But since you both got your warframe when they was cheap this thread don't matter two you both. I see that this game is always going to favor few. I couldn't buy a another warframe because I have to work in real life so I started playing late or maybe most of you start playing before everyone else.

Edited by lukecagefive

• 3 weeks later...

I have spent about 20 hours playing and if I sold half my mods I would be able to afford the few warframes I don't have yet... and I have all the items I would want that are released so far... So if anything the warframes are too cheap even at 100-150k...

geez you guys complain too much --' I did pay 32k credits for just 1 death before -.- then died again, was still half-sleep lol

and well I suppose the price for the warframes are still a bit "cheap" I'd bet if you make it like 25-50% more expensive than it's currently price would turn things more interesting, as for weapons dunno how to put it... we need more melee weapons afterall there are people that do prefer melee over ranged, right? there's also the PRO stuff... that would be interesting to make it both credit and platinum, which would turn as Platinum to take a "shortcut" and upgrand it early(for those who belive they cant save credits) and Credits like double the desired PRO warframe's price, basically Ash cost 150.000 Credits, it's PRO would cost 300.000 credits and so on!

"there's also the PRO stuff... that would be interesting to make it both credit and platinum, which would turn as Platinum to take a "shortcut" and upgrand it early(for those who belive they cant save credits) and Credits like double the desired PRO warframe's price, basically Ash cost 150.000 Credits, it's PRO would cost 300.000 credits and so on!"

That is a really sweet idea, I like it, but if i play a defense level 4 game alone I get like 35 mod drops that sell for 5k each, even 300k is not that much of a grind until this is fixed.

I am not sure you can do that well in a 3 or 4 level infested defense mission unless you are atleast around level 20 on your warframe, but yeah, if you can even get close to finishing one on your own you get around 200-300 kills and 30+ mods. The only problem with it is the health of the artifact or w/e drops too fast if your not really careful, and well ammo is a problem I guess too lol, considering you have 14-20 waves to deal with.