Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Menus Keep Freezing

FoxStarz

So I keep trying to equip a mod on my Gram and every single time, it fails and then the mod screen is stuck up. Then i have to exit the game and restart it. Repeat, and repeat. This happens when I attempt to swap a Freeze damage mod with a Fire damage mod on my gram. One of two things always and keeps happening. One- The screen either just freezes and i have to restart the client. OR Two- I unequip the freeze mod first and then it doesnt put the points back on my gram. The freeze mod i have on takes 7 points, i have 2 left over while its on. The fire mod i want takes 9 points. When i take off the freeze mod, i am left with 2 points still ( as if the mod was still there) when it should give me a total of 9 points available. I don't know if this is a common issue but it's getting very annoying and frustrating. Basically my gram is broken and can't reach its full potential until this problem is resolved.

Haven't had a poblem with the mod menu freezing but I've got the exact same issue with my Lex refusing to use 2 of its mod points.

No idea on a solution but I've noticed the inventory screen says it has 1 more mod equipped than displays in the mod screen (as if there was an invisible 2-point mod equipped).