Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrade working in reverse?

Wargarble

Just started out with the Loki warframe, although failed my first mission going solo got 2 ranks on my frame so went to upgrade, grabbing my first ability (decoy) and a shield capacity upgrade (from 100% to 150%). But something seems to have gone wrong somewhere. Instead of having a maximum of 150 shields I now have only 75 when I play now. What's happened?

it tends to bug out my loki warframe (currently at lvl 31 now) has 1.7k shields but somtimes says 900 whenever i enter a infected mission , dont worry you will regain your shields over the course of the mission but sometimes it sticks like that

I just wish there was more darn ammo, I keep running out.

Would be nice if the ammo drops only catered to the weapons currently in use, I keep running on empty while walking over piles of sniper and shotgun ammo.

gotta check those creates mans and exsplor more i get a great amount of ammo but that may be because have rifle ammo artifact witch gives me lots more rifle ammo loot

gotta check those creates mans and exsplor more i get a great amount of ammo but that may be because have rifle ammo artifact witch gives me lots more rifle ammo loot

No, I was checking everything, but I was playing solo so the mission was a damn marathon.

Thanks Ced23Ric, already figured that bit out by playing a bit more.