Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

Played off and on since latest patch and now the card drop rate is terrible. Since cards are how you progress and being able to find cards you need is what keeps you playing. Now in my opinion the cards are to hard to find. I prefer the way it was where even though I would find rare cards they still may not be the rare card i was looking for. Now i get duplicates of commons. Please fix this asap.

This is totally correct. The reason for playing was progression and now there is not much sense of progression in that there is no way to make money or upgrade mods efficiently or at all.

Steve said he's looking into it - it's on his to do list. :>

About banshee. Please understand me correctly. I think a drop system when drops anything but just the part that needs the player - not an accident. I have nothing against the donation. I already support the game at the moment (given that this is still a beta version of the game). And I do not mind support in the future. But this situation has made me think seriously. If you currently have introduced a system that a player "ever possible (the developers do not exclude this possibility) drops out, what you need", then I'm afraid to imagine what will be put into the future.

Yeah, I do not deny that the developers are very loyal to the beta testers, it is a fact. But one can not fail to note the contribution of the beta testers. I am loyal to the frequent crashes so far. I let the program send the reports about crashes, patiently waiting for the completion of the process. I am an honest player, and I want an honest attitude. In truth, it the only thing I want. Honesty.

Do we have an option to completely turn off the chat during solo runs? It would be great just to have an option that disabled paragraphs of text on a quarter of my screen. (Those with screens bigger than 22" butt out) I know you said I could just go into the squad option and stuff like that but it just seems like a lazy fix to brow twitching problem. Also the squad option in chat isn't available in solo. Please, please, please let us disable in-game global chat updates.

About banshee. Please understand me correctly. I think a drop system when drops anything but just the part that needs the player - not an accident. I have nothing against the donation. I already support the game at the moment (given that this is still a beta version of the game). And I do not mind support in the future. But this situation has made me think seriously. If you currently have introduced a system that a player "ever possible (the developers do not exclude this possibility) drops out, what you need", then I'm afraid to imagine what will be put into the future.

Yeah, I do not deny that the developers are very loyal to the beta testers, it is a fact. But one can not fail to note the contribution of the beta testers. I am loyal to the frequent crashes so far. I let the program send the reports about crashes, patiently waiting for the completion of the process. I am an honest player, and I want an honest attitude. In truth, it the only thing I want. Honesty.

Well, lets keep supporting the devs, they are doing their best. There only 24 hours in a day and some of these implementations while conceptually seem easy to implement might just take a while to be fully executed. I'm a dev myself and it's hard to meet the needs of customers with 100% expectatoin within a short lapse of response. I just bought into the game and hope that the support given into this game will eventually be realised over sometime. Keep up the hard work devs, sincerely appreacite the "lurve" put into the game so far.

On the side note. The color palette seems a little high to purchase ( laughs )

Well, I thought the drop rates wouldn't be an issue for me, but, i've been playing all day now, and it seems it is. I thought there was gonna be a slight decrease, not this. In about 3/4 hours of consecutive play, I only got 6 common sentinel mods and a quickdraw, nothing more, nothing less. I don't even have/like sentinels for god sake. Am I the only thinking the drop rates need a bit of a boost? Or is this me being salty because of my bad luck?

STEVE - REBECCA

Pretty sure these horrid droprates are causing people to either quit en-mass or want to quit en mass lol.

Any chance we could just get a rollback to 7.6 while you guys enjoy your weekend so we can too?

(I'm sure it's going to take time to get the droprates at good level, balance the massive problem with there being way too many good rare mods and almost no good common/uncommon mods and make sure killing higher level enemies feels rewarding. So in the interest of making sure the game is still fun, rolling back to 7.6 seems like the best option while you guys fix the problem)

--

Edited by Nokturnal

That wouldn't be because they are "rare", would it now?

Notso fast there budy! What about Vitality and Redirection!??!?! Those are supposed to be common!

Also, what's in the new minipatch :o

Edited by Gestalt