Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

Never have I seen devs react to their community and work so fast as you guys do.

u guise, srsly. <3

This. ^ I had a sense of this being another bland installment in the MMO land scape for a moment. This game and the devs have been pretty good about curing those fears.

Sweet..now the hek has sound..I was wondering why was it so slient the whole time i was using it,i started to think that the hek was a slient weapon. :P (I just got it today ^^)

By the way is this a bug(or its something wrong with my game) >> http://imgur.com/wn9DmeL

Love the game. XD

it's a bug you can bypass it by leaving the arsenal and going back in and click on the wrench of the weapon/equipment you weer modding.

-Rollback frame-rate dependency fixes for automatic weapons (too much fallout, but this is fixed properly soon).

So that's all there was to it? O_o Could've swarn with some people testing it on slower firing automatics that the ammo drain isn't entirely based on the fixed fire rate. Well, at any rate, a rollback and future fix should do it :o hopefully.

-Rare Mods are now... rare. Faction drop tables were boosting probabilities past Common in some cases.

Good thing I got every single mod in game already >___> but what about newer players? You should make vitality and redirection actually common :o maybe balance the drop table between those and say... sentinel mods.

About chat: Chat moderation is ad-hoc, but if you're being a jerk we will warning you, kick you, ban you, then suspend your account. Remember the Tenno ways. Humor and Honor are not mutually exclusive.

You come to my house, and you kick my dog! And now my dog needs surgery!

I agree with the people who are talking about the speed of fixes.

I applaud DE's team of consistantly listening to the players and fixing what needs to be fixed while creating radical and risky changes at the same time.

Please keep up the good work.

Coming from the Mechwarrior:Online Open Beta , I must say I'm astounded by how quick you are to fix some flaw compared to them. Good Job DE.

MWO makes me sad. That game had so much potential and was actually very, very good in closed beta... Sadly my Founder's Atlas will go forever unused.

If it's still as it was with 7.7, this still needs to be looked over.

This isn't update 6, Rare mods in update 7 are just called rare, but in fact, most of them are essential parts to builds. Rare mods in Update 6 were blue mods with dual stats, multishot mods and sprint mods. Which is understandable that they'd be rare.

Update 7.6 had set the droprates universally to be the same no matter the level, which was fine, but needed tweaking so that the higher level the enemy, the lower % chance you get commons and higher % chance to get rares. (or make it so higher level enemies dropped higher ranked mods, higher difficulty should yield higher rewards)

The 7.7 mod droprates just seemed to have made common way too common even on high level content.

I mean every ability mod is called Rare in update 7, yet how are low level players supposed to upgrade their abilities passed rank 0 if no ability mods drop in low level content?

--

Cash SHop?

2 Rares+3 random for 90 points?

^^

They want to get money too.

Eitherway grind or buy it ~

But still this is beta.

It will be upped and downed alot with changes to everything.

Feedback+Patience= Profit for us and them.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the difficulty system implemented.

I'm assuming it's going to be the usual fare, where you choose difficulty before each mission:

Easy = 0.5x drop rates

Medium = 1.0x drop rates

Hard = 1.5x drop rates

etcetc

Or some such similar system?

Aww, so my Hek isn't a stelth wepen anymore? Sadface.

I feel your pain bro..

Anyway keep it up devs, you've gotten us used to good things. Dont hate us for demanding more, your fault for spoiling us

Also, what about the "NAT STRICT/Can't see friends on the list(offline)" problem? ... Nearly all of my friends can't still see me online .. Is there some progression on that topic, if we may ask?

But, like already said, thanks for the fast update, you guys are doing an awesome job!

Definitely looking forward to seeing the difficulty system implemented.

I'm assuming it's going to be the usual fare, where you choose difficulty before each mission:

Easy = 0.5x drop rates

Medium = 1.0x drop rates

Hard = 1.5x drop rates

etcetc

Or some such similar system?

Generally yep - I think some basically like this, yes. It will be coming after Clan stuff is in the bag.

The 7.7 mod droprates just seemed to have made common way too common even on high level content.

Wait. You mean common ones are like...the ones that drop every other drop and rare are like...the ones that drop 1/10 drops!? Shocker -.-

I mean every ability mod is called Rare in update 7, yet how are low level players supposed to upgrade their abilities passed rank 0 if no ability mods drop in low level content?

You're not forced to use duplicates to level. Fusion cores aren't THAT bad anymore. Same polarity mods work as well. It's not like "Oh well I can't farm for my ability mods so I can get dupes and upgrade them so therefore the fusion system is broken." You can still fuse to get them up there.

--

Edited by Deucalian

Also, what about the "NAT STRICT/Can't see friends on the list(offline)" problem? ... Nearly all of my friends can't still see me online .. Is there some progression on that topic, if we may ask?

But, like already said, thanks for the fast update, you guys are doing an awesome job!

Sorry about that - do we have a support ticket I can re-kick for this one?

Everything is great except for the "Rare" mod drop rate. It's too low since many of those mods are essential. Please, at least look at your drop data over the next few days and increase as needed.

Which mods are essential? Ability fusion can be done with cores as well...