Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

Good luck on the adjustable difficulty thing, as in not creating an elitist sect of players who are openly hostile to anyone playing on "easy" while subsquently demanding better drops because they are playing on "hard". Probably about as easy as getting the speed runners and map explorers not to rip each others throats out.

Maybe the variable difficulty can be handled "Gears of War" style where the player who choses the harder difficulty takes more damgage and dishes out less damage...

My client just patched again this morning, what was in this one o.O

No patch yet today, you can tell by looking at the date & time info on login screen. However there is a bug which causes files to be downloaded for no reason, it happens to me several times each day. If you open a support ticket and upload Launcher.log it may help to resolve the problem.

I was really wondering why I no longer received fusion cores last night. Even uncommon cores seem to be not dropping. I'm not sure if I've just been spoiled since I started playing, but I've noticed that I now have tons of money, and I'm incapable of levelling any of my mods. Maybe I ought to stop playing Io and move on to a higher level area and see if the drops get better.

Even in 35+ zones I don't get any. Wondering if they drop at all anymore.

Played off and on since latest patch and now the card drop rate is terrible. Since cards are how you progress and being able to find cards you need is what keeps you playing. Now in my opinion the cards are to hard to find. I prefer the way it was where even though I would find rare cards they still may not be the rare card i was looking for. Now i get duplicates of commons. Please fix this asap.