Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

I started playing the game last friday when I saw it on steam, needless to say it's an amazing game, but even better is the amount of fixes that gets rolled in DAILY and improvments made, there's a few things that need to be fixed such as a grineer 100 miles away sounding like he's right next to you, but it's in beta still. This game will go far.

Thank you for informing us all of the recent changes.

I was wondering how you'd name the next few Hotfixes before Update 8, because after 7.9 you'd run out of numbers...sad to see you chose the boring route of adding more numbers :P

Programming tradition is that 7.10 comes after 7.9, followed by 7.11, 7.12 and 7.13 (etc), version numbers care not for your decimal system!

I was really wondering why I no longer received fusion cores last night. Even uncommon cores seem to be not dropping. I'm not sure if I've just been spoiled since I started playing, but I've noticed that I now have tons of money, and I'm incapable of levelling any of my mods. Maybe I ought to stop playing Io and move on to a higher level area and see if the drops get better.

But wait, aren't you going to change like some ability cards to common or something, otherwise people won't get their ability cards. Since infected were the factions that reliably dropped these (if this has been reverted, forgive me, I'm going to take a test in a few minutes so I can't play to find out).

EDIT: I forgot to add though, congrats on fixing and responding to the complaints as quickly as you reasonably could.

Edited by NegimaSonic

Awesome info!

Thanks for the additional insight in to some of the unlisted changes in 7.7.0 and the path going forward.

I'm guessing that the framerate-independence iteration for full-auto weapons was the cause for the performance drops and additional network lag that some players were reporting after 7.7.0?

I was having fun with the "Loadout Presets" very nice feature indeed. I was looking for something like this since early betas. Hope you guys fully implement it soon :) And thanks for fixing Hek audio it was lame blasting enemies and not hearing any sounds from it.

7.7.1 Hot-fix + "About last night..."

-Rare Mods are now... rare. Faction drop tables were boosting probabilities past Common in some cases.

If it's still as it was with 7.7, this still needs to be looked over.

This isn't update 6, Rare mods in update 7 are just called rare, but in fact, most of them are essential parts to builds. Rare mods in Update 6 were blue mods with dual stats, multishot mods and sprint mods. Which is understandable that they'd be rare.

Update 7.6 had set the droprates universally to be the same no matter the level, which was fine, but needed tweaking so that the higher level the enemy, the lower % chance you get commons and higher % chance to get rares. (or make it so higher level enemies dropped higher ranked mods, higher difficulty should yield higher rewards)

The 7.7 mod droprates just seemed to have made common way too common even on high level content.

I mean every ability mod is called Rare in update 7, yet how are low level players supposed to upgrade their abilities passed rank 0 if no ability mods drop in low level content?

--

Edited by Nokturnal

FIrst i want to say the Shields/HP were good before the Passive Patch compared to the Enemy DMG.

After the Passive Bonus it was too easy.

After the Enemy DMG boost it was almost OK. The Curve was bit too hard in the Later lvl 30+ So the Patch did some good ^^

Im a Veteran FPS Player (not Hardcore and no Casual, just between)

Well, Warframe have the best Tech-Team ive ever seen. x) I mean, > Bug-Fix > New Bugs > Bug-Fix of new bugs just in a few hours, thats sooo awesome, i love it.

But... Rare-Drops are TOO rare now. >.< But well, all the other things are just great.

Good work!

In my 20+ years of gaming, it is incredibly rare (especially nowadays) to see the love and dedication your team shows to the game and it's fans. You pump out fixes at an incredible rate and have blown my expectations out of the water. Keep up the amazing work!