Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

Just did the plasma sword alert after hotfix. It is still giving the wrong mission type - was advertised to be Exterminate, but after we got into the mission it was Sabotage. Also it took no fewer than 12 attempts to join in Online mode - "you have been disconnected" over and over again. This latter problem has plagued the game for months.

Definitely not forgotten - this is in the queue for the *next* one.

will there be a wipe in the next major update? and will there be some art of the new weapons as a sneak peak or will they be revealed in a live stream with the devs?

Wait. You mean common ones are like...the ones that drop every other drop and rare are like...the ones that drop 1/10 drops!? Shocker -.-

I'm just trying to look out for new players, making sure the experience is fun for them, I already have maxed mods lol.

Finding 200 reload/stamina/sentinel mods but nothing useful, won't be fun for new players.

Naturally that's an exaggeration, but you get the point.

--

Edited by Nokturnal

<3

The game has never been better, even with the growing pains.

...Only problem is I love it so much I am at risk of burning out from constantly playing, reading forums, watching alerts, etc..

Edit:

I would love full Warframe and Weapon stats shown in game...would let me make informed choices much easier.

Also, a UI revamp and bug hunt would be very welcomed.

Edited by Alienami

Everything is great except for the "Rare" mod drop rate. It's too low since many of those mods are essential. Please, at least look at your drop data over the next few days and increase as needed.

I feel this was needed actually. I have more rare mods than anything (except rifle damage mods). My shotgun after playing for like 3-4 days already has every damage modifier to 45%+ and I 1 shot most anything (aside from large mobs and bosses). I actually need some uncommon mods, since those seem to be more rare than the rare mods...

Nice, still nothing about the poor Rhino tho :( he's been broken since 7.0 release ; ;

Are you referring to the Rhino Stomp bug? If so, I am almost 100% sure it's tied to framerate issues. Juding from various other posts from other users and their suggestions(all of which I have tried) and seeing as how most of them mentioned that it occurs during Defense missions, a logical conclusion can be made that it is due to the high number of mobs and items around the world that causes a drastic dip in framerate, thus locking Rhino Stomp after the first/second activation.

I may very well be wrong, but it's up to the devs to sort it out, but this is what I've observed so far. :)

All other weapon sounds have "distance reduction" or something but LATO and/or AKLATO don't.

You can hear teammates fire those pistols even if they are on the other part of the map. Very annoying.

+ it's hard to see shell casing (brass ejecting) = maybe more vivid color of shells ?

Edited by Strac_CRO

Me and 2 of my family members went on an alert right after this patch hit and found a possible bug. We all got the blueprint reward and xp but our son who was last to hit extraction recieved 0 credits whereas my wife and I got the 2800.

Now that the rare mods are really rare, it's gonna be so hard to have credits.

Well there's also a problem with a lot of the common mods not having much if any effect on your build or much need to upgrade them.

Crit chance/dmg is basically common/uncommon, as well as stun, pressure point, Quickdraw, Fast Hands, Marathon, Quick Rest.

All of those mods either don't need to be upgraded much or don't even work well when slotted.

+42% max on Pressure Point? Yuck

Crit dmg/chance is taking a % of the base crit chance and damage making it far from optimal on a huge majority of weapons,

Stamina is just a luxury Warframe mod, only for speed runs pretty much, not essential and no need to max it.

Quickdraw and Fast hands was already prettty common prior to the update, now it's even more so

Stun only works on weapons that already have an innate stun built into them. (Which doesn't even need to be upgraded far as I'm concerned making those mods pointless)

Sentinel mods also drop even more frequently now, which does nothing if you're a new player who hasn't gotten a Sentinel yet.

While Redirection and Vitality are both listed as common but you'll find all the above mods more often.

Seems common means "This mod sucks" except for a few and those are called common but infact are rare. (Redirection, Vitality, Fletchett, Piercing Hit being the only good common mods, but don't drop that often)

--

Edited by Nokturnal

it's a bug you can bypass it by leaving the arsenal and going back in and click on the wrench of the weapon/equipment you weer modding.

I know that now. ^^

After some random clicking and pressing "esc" when that happens.. XD

But if i see that happen, i will take out all the mods from said item(weapon or warframe) then when I click apply, i look back in and see that there was a mod that appeared in the in item itself.(Without me putting it in the weapon)

It was so strange.

Which mods are essential? Ability fusion can be done with cores as well...

Vitality and Redirection are essential again

Also the problem is that with the new drops Fusion cores are too rare.

with the old system of drops people were getting their weapons up in a reasonable pace, casuals can spend a couple of hours and get a few ranks on their mods. With the current drop rates it would take hours and hours just to get a mod to the later ranks. Defense missions used to be a gold farm to balance the current goldsink of fusion/foundry system we have in place, but now everyone is forced to redo the same mercury gold farm

Before the 7.7 update, Endless defense - Infested in particular were also a reasonable source of credits ability mods sold for a cool 1k per, getting anwhere from 5-10 per on average doing up to wave 20 regardless of base map level.

7.7.1 Mod drop rates are just as bad as 7.7 doing up to wave 20+ still common mods, still mostly useless sent mods which can't even be used for polarity fusions, and now even doing 25 waves absolutely horrible credit gain, which means if we want credits it's back to farming Chronus BPs.

If the drop rates are going to remain the same, at least give us alternatives to getting credits, something along the lines of say..

1,000 Credits for completing Wave 5. 2,000 Credits for completing Wave 10. 3,000 Credits for completing Wave 15. 4,000 Credits for completing Wave 20. 4,000 Credits for every 5th Wave completion after that.

Something along those lines, maybe in 500 Credit increments instead, I'm not wanting you to make it so credits are just given away, but at least give us reasonable alternatives to Chronus farming. Even from the start of 7.0 Chronus was by far the fastest source of credits, averaging 2.5k per run at 1:30ish per run provided you abandoned, Wave 20 completions on Endless Defense took at LEAST 10-15 mins with a possible gain of anywhere from 10-15k on average it wasn't as fast as Chronus BPs, but it was actually FUN to do as opposed to soloing a boss constantly.

any one got the plasma sword blueprint yet, just got it from an alert looks very similar to the gram but its not >.< okay well ill find out tommorow when its done building

IMO, the gram is the overpowered counter part of the plasma sword. I wouldn't recommend buliding it and get the gram in its place. At about 26 with a 100% charge dmg mod it can go over 1.3k hitting "Phoid"(The charger boss on Eris)