Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

Also, all of Trinity's skills are rather buggy in 7.0 getting constant "unable to use skills while in the air" errors while standing firmly on the ground, it can be fixed in game if you jump around / move around enough but it's still exceedingly annoying

IMO, the gram is the overpowered counter part of the plasma sword. I wouldn't recommend buliding it and get the gram in its place. At about 26 with a 100% charge dmg mod it can go over 1.3k hitting "Phoid"(The charger boss on Eris)

allready got the gram, was just checking first time ive seen it and its not on the market, but thanks for the tip need to get the charge dmg up now then :P just need to find some fusion cores >.<, just wasted 20k creds on that plasma sword sigh >.<

allready got the gram, was just checking first time ive seen it and its not on the market, but thanks for the tip need to get the charge dmg up now then :P just need to find some fusion cores >.<, just wasted 20k creds on that plasma sword sigh >.<

Not a waste in my opinion. I am slaying with the Plasma sword. I got a 50% Fury mod on it and a lot of crit and charge dmg mods, fire, stun and amped up base dmg. It's nice.

But I don't like the two handed weapons. Too brutish for me. I prefer speed and elegant kills setup by some cool wallrunning and other parkour badassery.

Also, all of Trinity's skills are rather buggy in 7.0 getting constant "unable to use skills while in the air" errors while standing firmly on the ground, it can be fixed in game if you jump around / move around enough but it's still exceedingly annoying

Yep, same with my mag~ i use E to fix it tho.

I main Trinity and played her for almost 3 days straight. Never had this issue. You must be doing it wrong. (Just kidding, but it is probably something on your end)

I main Trinity and played her for almost 3 days straight. Never had this issue. You must be doing it wrong. (Just kidding, but it is probably something on your end)

the game see you in air so you cant cast some skills, try to roll it fix the isue usually, the bug is not related to trini

Me and 2 of my family members went on an alert right after this patch hit and found a possible bug. We all got the blueprint reward and xp but our son who was last to hit extraction recieved 0 credits whereas my wife and I got the 2800.

He could have gotten left behind and not gotten credit reward. It seems to happen to people who don't get to extraction before the 60 second timer finishes.

Good job.

But as of this moment, i'll give you guys 7 days to completely implement proper stats on the UI or i'm going to ask for a refund for my grandmaster pack!!!!! And i won't give the platinum back either! (You can have the Lato Prime though, it's pretty meh).

And like last time i made an ultimatum... i'll also go on a cat killing spree and say that DE paid me to do it.

* taps fingers on desk

Quote: -Increased the curve of AI damage/shields for higher level enemies... but then:

-After more testing, toned down those same curves for high level enemies (split the difference).

So does this effect solo gameplay? or is it toned down for solo play?.

Just did the plasma sword alert after hotfix. It is still giving the wrong mission type - was advertised to be Exterminate, but after we got into the mission it was Sabotage. Also it took no fewer than 12 attempts to join in Online mode - "you have been disconnected" over and over again. This latter problem has plagued the game for months.

Mine was advertised as exterminate. I solo'd it-turned out my mission was assassinating Vor while he was on a ship full of infected, poor guy. He was even swarmed by chargers when I got to him and dropped Cronos blueprints.

I'm not complaining though! Much easier than extermination would have been.

Any chance you guys can at least up the odds of a warframe ability dropping? I get the need to make rares rare, but when I can't get a single warframe ability in 100+ mod drops, it really kills my hope and urge to build a saryn considering I won't have abilities for her

Not a waste in my opinion. I am slaying with the Plasma sword. I got a 50% Fury mod on it and a lot of crit and charge dmg mods, fire, stun and amped up base dmg. It's nice.

But I don't like the two handed weapons. Too brutish for me. I prefer speed and elegant kills setup by some cool wallrunning and other parkour badassery.

Like "RawGritz" said..the plasma sword has a really high rate of crit chance. if you like getting crits then its for you. Different players have different prefs. I like to go brutish when i am using a tank(like Frost) while using a nice and fast weapon when using the Banshee or Excalibur. ^^

It's all up to your preference actually. I favor the gram over the Plasma Sword. Probably that is why I am bais :P

Me and 2 of my family members went on an alert right after this patch hit and found a possible bug. We all got the blueprint reward and xp but our son who was last to hit extraction recieved 0 credits whereas my wife and I got the 2800.

wow the whole family plays warframe =D?

Next: Bug fixes of course! This goes in tandem with new hotness. In the next few weeks expect tileset expansion, new weapons and more crazy Mods. Update 8 (dramatic cue: "Rise of the Warlords") has also begun which will be a leap forward for Warframe and breathe a sense of life and purpose into Warframe Clans.

Tileset expasion and crazy mods... please do tell us more about these. I can't wait for the clan stuff! Now I just need a good clan to join :)

Update: Ack! I keep running out of Hek ammo :(

Edited by Bloodywing