Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plasma Sword Bp Dropped, Should I Craft This Thing?

zedkiller

Question

16 answers to this question

Wiki says the Dual Heatsword has a base charge dmg of 150, while the Plasma Sword has 125.

The PS has more range (essentially a heavy melee weapon, gram skin) with 1s base charge time.

/E I don't know about the movement though, could be heavy weapon like, or just "long"like a the DH, Cronus or Skana.

If the movement isnt like a heavy I would consider it.

Edited by Livoku

Its a comparatively rare weapon, so you can always craft it to keep as a collective item ^^

and since you are a hunter, you would have no problem in terms of slots.

Crafting is all up to you

I personaly colect all weapons so i craft everything :)

same here

Got Plasma Sword few days ago. Played with it a bit. So far I can say that charge dmg is 120, not 125, base crit chance is noticable. Its jump attack knocks down, like most other weapons. It have x3 bonus in dmg vs Infected (excluding ancients). Plasma Sword is NOT reskined Gram. It is smaller, shorter, and used with one hand, like Skana.

NO NO NO AND NO, do NOT craft it, until you want to level it for mastery rank. This weapon is total garbage, Its like a slow version of cronus with less dmg, so no. And it cost 20k to craft... I regret crafting it, really

Its advantage to Chronus is charge damage, so if you want that then go for it :D I've been told it's kind of the next up from Chronus actually.

If you want charge damage then go for other weapons that have faster charge time and higher charge damage, and also have cleave to hit multiple enemies. I'm pretty sure cronus charge speed is much faster than plasma sword so it can make more attacks per time interval and eventually beat plasma sword in terms of charge dps.

If you want charge damage then go for other weapons that have faster charge time and higher charge damage, and also have cleave to hit multiple enemies. I'm pretty sure cronus charge speed is much faster than plasma sword so it can make more attacks per time interval and eventually beat plasma sword in terms of charge dps.

Cronus has the exact same charge speed as the plasma sword. Plasma sword charges faster than dual heat swords. I think it's the exact same size as Gram, but I'd have to see them right next to each other to know for sure. It is useless for anything other than charge attacks, however, as it swings slowly and hits for little damage. But, charge attacks seem to be the most important kind of attack with the way melee currently works, so I'd say use it over Cronus.

Edited by Eldorian