Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Fair Price?

acegadgets

Question

I am fairly new to the game and haven't done any trading yet, I would like to get my hands on mods such as Heavy Caliber, Split chamber, for my main weapon, Flow, Narrow minded overextended,  for my warframes (mainly using Ash, Valkyr and Nyx). Looking for  Barrel diffusion, pathogen rounds, lethal torrent and Jolt for my secondary (castanas, Acrid)

What kind of prices do these generally go for ? 

I also have a few T2 and T3 cards that I probably wont be using yet as my friends are fairly low rank. How much do they generally go for?

I would have potsed this on the trading section but I am now a PSN member and the above refer to mods for the PS4 . and  there dosent seem to be a PS4 trading section.

6 answers to this question

The mods you mentionned generally goes for between 5 and 10 plat, maybe 15 for the Corrupted mods. Jolt will cost a lot more since it's event-tied. 

Keys generally go for between 2 and 3 plat per keys. At 5 you start pushing it, unless the other person is really desperate to buy a tier 3. 

trading prices on pc are like this

Format: <mode name>: <price unranked> - <price fully ranked>

heavy caliber : 5 - 250

flow: 1 - 5

narrow minded: 5 - 175

overextended: 5 - 75

Barrel diffusion: 5 - 25

pathogen rounds: 5 - 15

lethal torrent: 10 - 50

jolt: 50 - 100

depending on gamemode

t2 keys : 1 - 10

t3 keys: 1 - 25

External prices only give you an idea of what people are trying to fairly set pricing at, they in no way reflect the time and patience it takes to try and find someone in game that is selling at that cost.

The mods you're looking for are going to be higher in cost that average mods due to availability and demand + hype. All of them will be cheaper to buy unranked.

Heavy Caliber 10+ (not actually that hard to get. just do vault runs)

Split chamber 10+

Flow 5+ (pretty common. should be able to get for less than 5 as well)

Narrow minded 10+ (not very common)

Overextended 15+ (rarely seen in trading)

Barrel diffusion 10+

Pathogen rounds 5+

Lethal torrent 10+

Jolt 40+ (good luck)

trading prices on pc are like this

Format: <mode name>: <price unranked> - <price fully ranked>

heavy caliber : 5 - 250

flow: 1 - 5

narrow minded: 5 - 175

overextended: 5 - 75

Barrel diffusion: 5 - 25

pathogen rounds: 5 - 15

lethal torrent: 10 - 50

jolt: 50 - 100

depending on gamemode

t2 keys : 1 - 10

t3 keys: 1 - 25

I disagree with max heavy cal and jolt, at least on ps4 max heavy cal is around 600, maybe i saw someone doing 500 and he posted it just once, probably trolling or probably sold it, who knows, i dont think 3 ranks in jolt to be max are worth 50 plat more, the truth is that the price depends on the seller, some people are desperate to get 5 plat and would sell anything for that price, other people will sell expensive and have time and patience to sell it as they want, just dont act desperate when trying to sell or buy...